Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be awesome if they sent everyone a free "ADV Off Rodeo" ticket that expired before the top showed up. Then, everyone figures out it's a car wash "off Rodeo Drive" in LA... :LOL: 🤐
Or at least an ADV tool kit to help build the product :unsure:
Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really wanted the one piece top from ADV, but just cancelled my order today. 23 months is enough. I'm on the Turn Offroad list, hopefully by end of August. The Turn Top does have several features that I like better than the ADV product, the biggest being not having to build my own top when I receive it. Good luck to the dedicated few.

Last edited:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or at least an ADV tool kit to help build the product :unsure:
Sending fully paid customers the tools to build the thing they won't ship to them for [fill-in-the-blank] would be soooo cruel. I like it! lol :whistle:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sending fully paid customers the tools to build the thing they won't ship to them for [fill-in-the-blank] would be soooo cruel. I like it! lol :whistle:
So does ADV :devilish:

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really wanted the one piece top from ADV, but just cancelled my order today. 23 months is enough. I'm on the Turn Offroad list, hopefully by end of August. The Turn Top does have several features that I like better than the ADV product, the biggest being not having to build my own top when I receive it. Good luck to the dedicated few.
Welcome, brother!

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 1712338309936-ju

R3LYK_

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands 4dr 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. Though it was technically 25 months for me. Ordered March 1, 2022 .. canceled and requested a full refund April 1, 2024.

Now I'm on the fence as to what to do... As far as I know, nobody ships to Canada (correct me if I'm wrong) so means I'll have to go on a roadtrip to get a hardtop.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. Though it was technically 25 months for me. Ordered March 1, 2022 .. canceled and requested a full refund April 1, 2024.

Now I'm on the fence as to what to do... As far as I know, nobody ships to Canada (correct me if I'm wrong) so means I'll have to go on a roadtrip to get a hardtop.
Pretty sure @604Bronco is in Canada and received the TOR top, he should be able speak into the shipping experience.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in BC and have been enjoying my TOR hardtop, shipped directly to my house.

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions.

Bronky_ID

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone received a hard top yet? I cancelled a couple months ago for a refund but was curious if anything has shipped.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone received a hard top yet? I cancelled a couple months ago for a refund but was curious if anything has shipped.
Lol good one… You win the internet for today!

I have an aftermarket hardtop on my Bronco, but not from ADV…

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. And there still doesn’t appear to be a realistic ship date in sight. Moreover, ADV has ceased communicating in this forum and has not offered an honest and transparent explanation for why they are unable to produce tops. Anyone who hasn’t received a refund at this point is flirting with danger. The people behind this company have a history of disappearing and reappearing under a different name and legal entity.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
we will all be holding our combined breaths on Friday when another chapter in the never-ending saga of the invisible top will come out.

1, will batch one move out of production hell into quality control.
2, how long will it take to get out of quality control.
3, will batch one move into shipping.
4, how long will it take to get out of shipping.
5, how long will it take to arrive after it is out of shipping.

considering, the tops are probably ALL hung up in China for some type of dispute, I consider it almost impossible that batch one will be shipped and arrive in mid may.

TOR , HERE I COME
hope you have the washer wiper available as that is all that is holding me up and then I follow in the paths of the infamous kjbeggs and 604 bronco
better late than never
Sponsored