Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just bought an extended warranty yesterday (11/7/23) from Granger Ford. Does that mean I did or did not get the $20 over cost discount?
We did update our pricing online at the beginning of the month. Just didn't publish it until now. So you did receive that pricing!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any reason California is not on the drop down list?
California has a state law where you cannot purchase from an out of state dealership. If you have access to a non-california address, we can facilitate a purchase.

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought the Ford Premium ESP on my 2017 F150 and it paid for itself with just the cam phaser work and bad front axle. Both were out of factory warranty periods. It took about 4-6 weeks to get the work done due to parts shortages in late 2020. I think it is worth the cost as these new vehicles have so many systems and electronics, not to mention the stupid cam phaser issues that Ford can't or won't fix. After the repairs I sold it and bought a 2020 F250 Diesel truck that I have been very happy with. I also bought the Premium ESP and already had to use it for the passenger side mirror that stopped working. I have only ever bought 2 extended warranties and have owned many cars/trucks but the reality that cars aren't build for long-term like they used to be makes me think these warranties make sense for many people. The key point is to not buy them at the dealer when buying the car as they finance guy will definitely screw you over on them in most cases.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our black Friday special is still alive and well! Through the end of November get your best pricing at $20 over cost on a Ford Protect plan!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if I was supposed to get one , but I didn’t receive a confirmation email.
You should receive one within 2 business days. Sometimes this will go to SPAM. If you haven't received it, please email [email protected] and we'll be happy to send you copies as well.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I purchased recently from you so, thanks immensely!

To all who are considering purchasing an extended warranty. Do it sooner than later..... Ford has a cash grab policy that, according to Granger, is mandatory. If you wait to purchase an extended warranty after 12mo/12k miles, they ding you with a $100 "fee". if you wait until 3 yr/36k miles, they charge a $200 fee.

These charges make zero sense other than being an outright revenue generator.
Case in point...I’m within my original factory warranty. So, it shouldn’t matter when I add the extra coverage. Ford isn’t on the hook for any extra expense if I added it when the vehicle was brand new or add it now…. Now, if my coverage had lapsed and I added an extended plan, I can see maybe adding a charge or fee (even though it would still costs Ford zero extra dollars).

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for the business!
Hi Zach,
I am at 6 months of ownership on the Bronco I bought from you, and I also purchased a 10yr/125K extended warranty from you. I am extremely happy with everything about your dealership and talk you up to anyone who will listen.

Over Thanksgiving dinner I was telling family members, and yesterday my brother called you guys and bought an extended warranty for his wife’s Ram pickup. He says he saved $1,700 over what his local dealer charged for the exact same warranty. He is a Granger Fan now and says the next Ram he buys will be from Granger.

I am posting this because I commend your dealership upholding promises made 3 years on this forum. That speaks volumes about your ethics.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Zach,
I am at 6 months of ownership on the Bronco I bought from you, and I also purchased a 10yr/125K extended warranty from you. I am extremely happy with everything about your dealership and talk you up to anyone who will listen.

Over Thanksgiving dinner I was telling family members, and yesterday my brother called you guys and bought an extended warranty for his wife’s Ram pickup. He says he saved $1,700 over what his local dealer charged for the exact same warranty. He is a Granger Fan now and says the next Ram he buys will be from Granger.

I am posting this because I commend your dealership upholding promises made 3 years on this forum. That speaks volumes about your ethics.
Thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate it! We were a little slower to the game with Mopar stuff, but we now have a website live (www.buymoparwarranty.com) but we're still working some of the kinks out of it for the Mopar stuff.

Truth be told, we owe a lot of our success to forum members like yourself that refer others to us like family and friends!

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just so I make sure not to overlook my options, the only way to get my LED headlights covered is under the Premium Plan?

Herb

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just so I make sure not to overlook my options, the only way to get my LED headlights covered is under the Premium Plan?

Herb
That would be correct.

OS Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach,

I purchased a warranty for my '21 Badlands, but I recently traded it in for a '23 Wildtrak (which I just purchased a new warranty for from Granger). How do I go about getting my prorated premium returned?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach,

I purchased a warranty for my '21 Badlands, but I recently traded it in for a '23 Wildtrak (which I just purchased a new warranty for from Granger). How do I go about getting my prorated premium returned?

Thanks!
You would need to cancel your warranty from your 2021 with your original selling dealership. So if that is us, we'd be happy to help. If it is not, you'll need to call the original selling dealership.
Sponsored