Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine seems to be stuck in weather delay hell. No updates for two days.
Everything in that area is delayed (Fedex, UPS ground and air) due to the ice situations this week. Things are starting to roll as of yesterday but with packages sitting at hubs for two days, who knows when they will move. My shipment was originally planned for a 2/6 delivery but appears to be still in New Orleans.

What's weird is that the packages that have to actually fly were to most affected with the weather since Fedex/UPS canceled 100's of flights between 1/31 - 2/2. Not sure why there would be a multi-day delay for a UPS ground package that is moving on a tractor/trailer. Hopefully its moving and I'll get it next week.
Sponsored

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everything in that area is delayed (Fedex, UPS ground and air) due to the ice situations this week. Things are starting to roll as of yesterday but with packages sitting at hubs for two days, who knows when they will move. My shipment was originally planned for a 2/6 delivery but appears to be still in New Orleans.

What's weird is that the packages that have to actually fly were to most affected with the weather since Fedex/UPS canceled 100's of flights between 1/31 - 2/2. Not sure why there would be a multi-day delay for a UPS ground package that is moving on a tractor/trailer. Hopefully its moving and I'll get it next week.

I ended up calling UPS. Got the usual weather story but after persisting was told delivery is scheduled for Monday. And of course, the website is not updated.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ended up calling UPS. Got the usual weather story but after persisting was told delivery is scheduled for Monday. And of course, the website is not updated.
*fingerscrossed*

BroncRik

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed mine over the weekend and I love the look with my RTR grille and Quake LED trail sight deletes. This kit transformed the look of my base Big Bend with Halogens into a customized LED look. The modular design of these lights was very easy to assemble and install. Great work Oracle Lighting on design and execution!

Photo Feb 05 2023, 3 31 53 PM.jpg

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called today. Latest update was still “arrived at facility” (New Orleans) on 1/31. I told them a weather day is understandable but why hasn’t it been scanned on to an outbound trailer?? They are supposedly opening a trace sending me a link to file a claim. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sponsored

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Installed mine over the weekend and I love the look with my RTR grille and Quake LED trail sight deletes. This kit transformed the look of my base Big Bend with Halogens into a customized LED look. The modular design of these lights was very easy to assemble and install. Great work Oracle Lighting on design and execution!

Photo Feb 05 2023, 3 31 53 PM.jpg

I called today. Latest update was still “arrived at facility” (New Orleans) on 1/31. I told them a weather day is understandable but why hasn’t it been scanned on to an outbound trailer?? They are supposedly opening a trace sending me a link to file a claim. 🤷🏽‍♂️

My status has not changed either. I think they lost the package.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My status has not changed either. I think they lost the package.
It’s what we call an “overlook” in the package delivery business. With the bad weather 1000’s of packages sat aka dwelled at locations, all over the U.S., for a couple days last week. Easy to miss entire truckloads especially at larger facilities. Hopefully the traces put a fire under them to go out and start looking.

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s what we call an “overlook” in the package delivery business. With the bad weather 1000’s of packages sat aka dwelled at locations, all over the U.S., for a couple days last week. Easy to miss entire truckloads especially at larger facilities. Hopefully the traces put a fire under them to go out and start looking.

I was never offered a trace, just told that it should arrive today. I will call back and request a trace at the end of the day since I'm fairly confident nothing will be delivered today.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco Video Feb 05 2023, 3 40 52 PM

Very nice. I went the full Amber look. Can’t wait to get these swapped out with the base halogens .

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was never offered a trace, just told that it should arrive today. I will call back and request a trace at the end of the day since I'm fairly confident nothing will be delivered today.
Yeah, if you don’t have a “departed facility” scan, it’s not coming anytime soon unfortunately. Scans get delayed but not more than a day usually. Sucks.

Sponsored

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are getting a similar response from UPS and USPS, "check back in a couple days." I would suggest doing so and please reach out to us if you do not see this updated by the end of the week. We can then file a claim for you if needed.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are getting a similar response from UPS and USPS, "check back in a couple days." I would suggest doing so and please reach out to us if you do not see this updated by the end of the week. We can then file a claim for you if needed.
I’d be curious to find out if all the packages picked up by UPS on 1/31 @6:30pm are also missing in action.

xiLLeNtz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’d be curious to find out if all the packages picked up by UPS on 1/31 @6:30pm are also missing in action.
Not sure what time mine was picked up, I'm assuming same time... But my package left Oracle on the 31st and arrived at a bud's place in Detroit 7:20PM last Friday (Feb 3rd).. the entire time it was estimated to reach by Friday 7PM, so it was 20 minutes late. But it still made it!

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure what time mine was picked up, I'm assuming same time... But my package left Oracle on the 31st and arrived at a bud's place in Detroit 7:20PM last Friday (Feb 3rd).. the entire time it was estimated to reach by Friday 7PM, so it was 20 minutes late. But it still made it!
Did it ship USPS or UPS? They apparently use both. If ups, just look at the tracking number and it’ll tell you the time it was picked up

it’s absolutely abnormal that a package would move from Oracle to the next facility (less than 10miles away?) and not have any subsequent scans…..for 6 days?? This just tells me it’s lost and they need to start looking. I opened a claim and it’s now “under investigation”.

xiLLeNtz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did it ship USPS or UPS? They apparently use both. If ups, just look at the tracking number and it’ll tell you the time it was picked up
did the free shipping option and it was shipped via UPS

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco 16407776-9EBC-48DF-97D4-E530142609F0
Sponsored