Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You are the only company making aftermarket products that claims products need to be approved by some mysterious person or body before providing some proof to your customers that it actually exists, or providing any concrete information about your progress. If your company's owner is not willing to step in and provide some updates that don't sound like they came out of a can, and assure your customers that you actually have some kind of a viable product, then it's a sign of a terribly managed company, and a whole lot of BS to sucker the community into funding your little startup project. Sounds like you bit off more than you could chew. I'm out.
You have been speaking with the owner this entire time, my name is John. As I have stated in the previous messages/comments, we will provide the update as soon as the prototypes are finished. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will happily issue the cancellation.
Sponsored

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have been speaking with the owner this entire time, my name is John. As I have stated in the previous messages/comments, we will provide the update as soon as the prototypes are finished. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will happily issue the cancellation.
So all that BS about getting things "approved" was just that, if you are the owner.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So all that BS about getting things "approved" was just that, if you are the owner.
Not sure what you mean in your previous message. We are finishing up the tooling and prototypes, therefore they have not been approved yet. We can approve after both tooling and prototypes are finished.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure what you mean in your previous message. We are finishing up the tooling and prototypes, therefore they have not been approved yet. We can approve after both tooling and prototypes are finished.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Homie you need to chill out, damn. Heā€™s told you multiple times whatā€™s going on and theyā€™re waiting on parts so they can approve of the design and build and show it in itā€™s finished form. Heā€™s also offered you a cancellation twice, pestering him with passive aggressive comments isnā€™t getting you a top any sooner.

Sponsored

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Homie you need to chill out, damn. Heā€™s told you multiple times whatā€™s going on and theyā€™re waiting on parts so they can approve of the design and build and show it in itā€™s finished form. Heā€™s also offered you a cancellation twice, pestering him with passive aggressive comments isnā€™t getting you a top any sooner.
I'd just like to see him learn how to run a business. When you take this much cash from your customers, you owe them more than the bullsh*t he's been throwing around.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd just like to see him learn how to run a business. When you take this much cash from your customers, you owe them more than the bullsh*t he's been throwing around.
Thatā€™s fine and if thatā€™s how you feel itā€™s your prerogative. But going on a rampage here isnā€™t solving anything.

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thatā€™s fine and if thatā€™s how you feel itā€™s your prerogative. But going on a rampage here isnā€™t solving anything.
So you're saying vaporware companies that don't deliver shouldn't get called out publicly?

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go get your refund, youā€™re just being annoying now.

Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED 1660672208437
I've already disputed the charge on my CC. Expecting a company to deliver when they say they will deliver is not whining. Especially when you're as small a company as John's, your word is all you have.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope you get your money back, and then STOP posting in this thread. We f***ing get it.

I wouldnā€™t want you as a customer if I ran a business. As soon as you had the slightest issue with the product, youā€™d be here posting ā€œThey should have taken their time to get this right! Why did they rush this thing to market?! Why canā€™t they send me a replacement for free?! Whaaaaa!!!ā€

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've already disputed the charge on my CC. Expecting a company to deliver when they say they will deliver is not whining. Especially when you're as small a company as John's, your word is all you have.
I can guarantee that no amount of your money is worth having you as a customer.

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can guarantee that no amount of your money is worth having you as a customer.
Yea Iā€™m such a horrible customer for expecting a company to have a viable product after charging me $7K.

Last edited:

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ADV should be coming back with this sort of energy: