First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Of all the places not to have your shit together or a typo, had to be oil level. Couldn't be a mistake in setting up your playlist or something else benign, had to be engine oil.
Reminds me of how Spinach got it's reputation for being full of protein. Someone put a decimal in the wrong spot.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What the fuck so now you guys are saying the stick that ends in part number f is not the correct stick @flip what should I do leave the original stick in or put the new stick in I just ordered from you that ends in f or option c wait for this new stick I’m pissed I just spent money on the stick I thought was correct
Hold on for now, if it ends up not being right we'll take it back. At the time, the catalogue was showing the -F stick correct, now it's not. If you want to run 7, the -F is fine, if they come back and say, "awwww, f, all broncos should have 6 qt.", I'm going to be completely shocked.

ETA: I had these listed as "not for sale" and I don't know who changed it but they shouldn't have been sold.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not feeling awful now that I started this topic up again. Obviously it’s not resolved and I’m so thankful to Flip and Red for all their help.

I’m sticking with the 7 ordered the “newest stick” and see what happens with official word from Ford.

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do I just leave what dealer put in (they originally put in 6 )? I then went to another dealer had them redo the oil change to 7.

I have H dipstick and it runs to the top of twist…..

So confusing and not being a mechanic or anything close myself, it’s very confusing.
This is where a major problem can arise. The factory level as well as a proper drain and 7 qts should put you at halfway up the twist. If a proper drain is not performed which is common as everyone is in a rush these days and the Bronco takes an extra long time to fully drain, you may very well be 1.5qts over full now if it's supposed to be 6. When is too much oil too much oil.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is where a major problem can arise. The factory level as well as a proper drain and 7 qts should put you at halfway up the twist. If a proper drain is not performed which is common as everyone is in a rush these days and the Bronco takes an extra long time to fully drain, you may very well be 1.5qts over full now if it's supposed to be 6. When is too much oil too much oil.
I’m at the top of twist…. After the oil change

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

CC34C8B0-848B-42C0-B86A-DDCEC86265BC.jpeg

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m not feeling awful now that I started this topic up again. Obviously it’s not resolved and I’m so thankful to Flip and Red for all their help.

I’m sticking with the 7 ordered the “newest stick” and see what happens with official word from Ford.
I for one appreciate you posting this info and getting all our panties up in a knot.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I for one appreciate you posting this info and getting all our panties up in a knot.
Dude I been feeling horrible about it but at least we know it’s not resolved an SSM is out and hopefully an official statement….

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dude I been feeling horrible about it but at least we know it’s not resolved an SSM is out and hopefully an official statement….
I was just kidding a bit. I really do appreciate you posting it, no matter the outcome.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hold on for now, if it ends up not being right we'll take it back. At the time, the catalogue was showing the -F stick correct, now it's not. If you want to run 7, the -F is fine, if they come back and say, "awwww, f, all broncos should have 6 qt.", I'm going to be completely shocked.

ETA: I had these listed as "not for sale" and I don't know who changed it but they shouldn't have been sold.
Thanks for the response and for helping all of us out

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel your pain this will be my third stick...sigh...who would have thought something as simple as checking one's oil would be such a PITA.
Just got the carfax for my 21 bronco there saying it’s worth 60000 that’s 8000 more than what I paid lol. So now I’m going to have the new stick that ends in f arrive tommorow that now there saying is for a ford raptor lol what a shit show

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I feel your pain this will be my third stick...sigh...who would have thought something as simple as checking one's oil would be such a PITA.
I think someone is already on their 3rd stick and is probably going to be on their 4th soon.
Sponsored