RockCrawler*_81

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1ā€¦Ok first the dealer did not contact me at all ever since I went there to place my order. I got a call from them last Tuesday saying that my bronco had gotten there. 2ā€¦ I went there on Thursday to pickup it up and they wouldnā€™t even give me credit for price protection knowingly that I was fully protected since I placed my order back in March of last year. Even after confirming it with Ford several times myself. 3..I went back in there on Saturday morning with my family to try and have them honor the msrp price agreement and yes they did try to get me into a newer model but at a much higher msrp. I do have the order sheets they gave there to prove it. They even offered us baseball tickets to make up for the miscommunication issue they had. I declined the offer stating that I wanted the bronco I had ordered and they had at the dealer. I was still there talking to them and they were taking pics of the inside to post it for sale on line. 4ā€¦After going back and forth for about 2 or so hours and been laughed at by some of them stating( youā€™re still here) we finally came to an agreement. I told them I would pickup the bronco this week once they took off the extra stuff they put on it since I never agreed to any of that. But I see on here that theyā€™ve now backed tracked on all of that. I guess they werenā€™t planning on selling it to me after all. They just want to make a bigger sales profit regardless. I do have a sales agreement from Saturday with the msrp and truck vin#ā€¦Iā€™m done playing games with them. They tell you one thing and they go around your back and do the opposite. That truck was custom built by me online. On Thursday when I took it for a test drive it already had 16miles and on Saturday It had 27miles. As you can see every one seems to be driving this truck even to do YouTube videosā€¦.. I really tried doing this the right way in person and on the phone but they just donā€™t want to cooperateā€¦.

96BEE5B5-7F8B-4188-8787-F83846886505.jpeg

F92892BE-51B7-49F5-AD12-E7A01CD3DD72.jpeg

2AE3561D-E65A-425F-BDA5-31ACC97A84F1.jpeg

3DA57A1C-2CBD-4996-9CB6-CBEB72E24283.jpeg

B42CF9AC-E712-4155-A723-5C28A106BB22.jpeg

OP
OP
RockCrawler*_81

RockCrawler*_81

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
By the way I do have phone records and text messages between them and myself for the past 2yrs or soā€¦.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the window sticker and price sheet is the one they offered as a replacement? What's the difference between what you ordered and the replacement?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4ā€¦After going back and forth for about 2 or so hours and been laughed at by some of them stating( youā€™re still here) we finally came to an agreement. I told them I would pickup the bronco this week once they took off the extra stuff they put on it since I never agreed to any of that. But I see on here that theyā€™ve now backed tracked on all of that. I guess they werenā€™t planning on selling it to me after all. They just want to make a bigger sales profit regardless. I do have a sales agreement from Saturday with the msrp and truck vin#ā€¦Iā€™m done playing games with them. They tell you one thing and they go around your back and do the opposite.
If you have an agreement with them to pick up the Bronco this week then why not follow-up with them instead of relying on what you have "seen on here."

Sponsored
OP
OP
RockCrawler*_81

RockCrawler*_81

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah so if the vehicle arrived on Tuesday and on Thursday you went to go pick it upā€¦ then in my mind the dealer is the wrong, and they should take off the accessories and sell you the vehicle.

It sounds like maybe you and the dealer never agreed on a purchase price in writingā€¦ which obviously complicates things. But you should at least be given the vehicle you orderedā€”you didnā€™t order those extra addons.
We did back when i placed the order and again on Saturday. Look at vin# on the agreement form and the vehicle and msrp sheet itā€™s the same.

OP
OP
RockCrawler*_81

RockCrawler*_81

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have an agreement with them to pick up the Bronco this week then why not follow-up with them instead of relying on what you have "seen on here."
Because I was going to pick it up on Wednesday but then this happened with the video.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

....the thing that floors the crap out of me is how they have a replacement they can offer to make up for the first one. This, IMO, is a bigger issue than the ADM right now. Is it a "stock" unit or retail order? Who is losing that order? I would kill to have "extra" units coming in we could offer to existing customers still waiting.

77Ford

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many Fords to list
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd call them and say look" I posted the issue and I never asked anyone to 1 star you but if you make this right with the deal I have signed tomorrow I'll update the post and ask everyone to delete their 1 star reviews" See if you can get them to honor the deal they signed Saturday. Just get YOUR bronco !

OP
OP
RockCrawler*_81

RockCrawler*_81

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They finally agreed to sell me my bronco at the msrp price agreed and thatā€™s why we did the contract agreement seen here. This contract agreement is for the same bronco you see here not a REPLACEMENT look at VIN on the picsā€¦Itā€™s for this bronco not a replacement!

Sponsored

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1ā€¦Ok first the dealer did not contact me at all ever since I went there to place my order. I got a call from them last Tuesday saying that my bronco had gotten there. 2ā€¦ I went there on Thursday to pickup it up and they wouldnā€™t even give me credit for price protection knowingly that I was fully protected since I placed my order back in March of last year. Even after confirming it with Ford several times myself. 3..I went back in there on Saturday morning with my family to try and have them honor the msrp price agreement and yes they did try to get me into a newer model but at a much higher msrp. I do have the order sheets they gave there to prove it. They even offered us baseball tickets to make up for the miscommunication issue they had. I declined the offer stating that I wanted the bronco I had ordered and they had at the dealer. I was still there talking to them and they were taking pics of the inside to post it for sale on line. 4ā€¦After going back and forth for about 2 or so hours and been laughed at by some of them stating( youā€™re still here) we finally came to an agreement. I told them I would pickup the bronco this week once they took off the extra stuff they put on it since I never agreed to any of that. But I see on here that theyā€™ve now backed tracked on all of that. I guess they werenā€™t planning on selling it to me after all. They just want to make a bigger sales profit regardless. I do have a sales agreement from Saturday with the msrp and truck vin#ā€¦Iā€™m done playing games with them. They tell you one thing and they go around your back and do the opposite. That truck was custom built by me online. On Thursday when I took it for a test drive it already had 16miles and on Saturday It had 27miles. As you can see every one seems to be driving this truck even to do YouTube videosā€¦.. I really tried doing this the right way in person and on the phone but they just donā€™t want to cooperateā€¦.

Ford Bronco Dealer doing last minute Markups on my bronco B42CF9AC-E712-4155-A723-5C28A106BB22

Ford Bronco Dealer doing last minute Markups on my bronco B42CF9AC-E712-4155-A723-5C28A106BB22

Hereā€™s my comment to the YouTube videoā€¦..
Ford Bronco Dealer doing last minute Markups on my bronco A83B5BE7-E73D-419E-9EC4-202AFA6BF981

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Video from an employee of the dealer that @77Ford mentioned.

Not often we get to hear both sides of the story, now that I have, I can say, you couldn't pay me enough to shovel that shit that guy is peddling.

Dealer has an easy option, take that crap off and sell at the agreed price, instead they make videos that only show how they screw over their costumers.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The dude in the YT video1
Not often we get to hear both sides of the story, now that I have, I can say, you couldn't pay me enough to shovel that shit that guy is peddling.

Dealer has an easy option, take that crap off and sell at the agreed price, instead they make videos that only show how they screw over their costumers.
Dude came off as a whinny bitch. Dealer could have easily fixed this and chose not to.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hereā€™s my comment to the YouTube videoā€¦..
Ford Bronco Dealer doing last minute Markups on my bronco A83B5BE7-E73D-419E-9EC4-202AFA6BF981
Bahahaha, they are coming after usā€¦ā€¦

imo Ford Boss Me made a big mistake posting this video. Heā€™s a YouTuber wanting to make money off his videos, yet responds to polarizing subject. Iā€™m sure heā€™s a good guy and wants to believe his employer; however, he should delete his post immediately so he doesnā€™t lose any of his followers. To make matters worse, he slams these forums. Yes, they can be a bit crazy at times, but thereā€™s also a lot if info to be gained.

3DFE5779-637A-4576-968D-78968CF75DAF.png

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First off I watched that video and damn! šŸ˜‚ letā€™s just say that the dealer story is correct and the customer wasnā€™t communicating, do you really think the dealer will need to add $200 worth of accessories to sell a bronco right now? I donā€™t think so.

The honest thing to do to keep the OP happy is for the GM to say we will remove those add ons and sell to you at MSRP. ( they can put those Accesories on an abandoned order if they think they needed too)

Also out of curiosity, for those of you stating to get a signed purchase agreement, push comes to shove and those that have the purchase agreement and the dealer decides to add ADM do you really have a leg to stand on? The PA will not have a VIN on it because the vehicle isnā€™t built. (Just curious if the consumer can still get screwed)
Sponsored