First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins '15 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also, my tint guy doesn’t have the laser cut files yet so waiting on window tint. Factory tint on back windows sucks, way too light and won’t protect anything long term. Will be paint correcting and ceramic coating it Monday when it gets back up to 75*. Paint looks good but I feel a few rough spots, maybe from sitting outside for almost 2 months…. 🤯 Hopefully nothing too crazy to smooth out before coating.
Sponsored

RedeyeRacing

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Tundra, and my lost 21' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody elses "ordered" date disappear on the pizza tracker? Mind went blank a few days ago and has never re-appeared. Wasn't sure they wanted me to see that I've been over a year since I converted to a order? Killing me slowly.....

Okiebronco1

Base
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 ford F150, sold my Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Base
We’re 1 week in with our OBX and as tough as it is to hear for those still waiting, I really do swear it’s worth the wait. What I can’t get over is how nice this Bronco is. And how much bigger it is inside. We’re going from a Tahoe to this and was really worried. Knew it was way smaller than Tahoe, but we don’t feel like we’re sacrificing as much as expected. Also I guess I was expecting a wrangler like utilitarian build quality, but our Bronco is so much nicer than any level of Wrangler I’ve ever checked out. Although it’s got a decent amount of header panel wind noise where the drivers panels meet on the hardtop, it’s shockingly quiet. So glad I didn’t swap for the soft top. Hard top build quality seems really good. No snake skin or thin spots that I’ve found. Rides great. The 2.3 has WAY more power than expected (but it’s still a 4cyl and we’re coming out of an LS Chevy and I daily a 5th Gen 2500 Ram Cummins) Love all the technology features (except ASS, ordered Forscan cable and downloaded software. That’ll be fixed tomorrow!) And my only real aesthetic complaint is the cheap ass model badge. You can tell so much time and thought went into everything else in the design but then it was like “oh, let’s slap a foam backed sticker on the fender so everyone knows what package they have…” looks so out of place. Needless to say ours is already de-badged. The B&O system is really good not great, surround sound feature is really clear though. It’s plenty loud and very clear on most music types. Already installed a stubby antenna, can’t unsee the tall one once you have it off. I get the AM/FM need for the taller one, but we’re either XM or streaming exclusively. Added the all weather factory floor mats I bought way before the truck showed up, love them. Only thing I regret not checking the box on is the roof rails. But through the dealer I ordered the factory one, $850, versus whatever way less it was on build sheet. It’s backordered with no ETA, but at least we’ll get one (hopefully). Wasn’t in love with some of the aftermarket out right now, plus they’re way overbuilt for our needs. It’ll be mostly cosmetic and the occasional SUP strapped on it. So didn’t need anything more than factory.

About 440 miles so far mainly commuting in/around Tulsa. Gas mileage not horrible at 18.8 combined. Have ran a tank and half through it (91 no E). First real road trip coming up this weekend to Kansas City about 4 hours one way. Looking forward to it. But we’ve kinda had crap luck with it. Already 1 dent PDR’d (from delivery) this week and this morning wife took a rock to the windshield and had Safelite out to fill chip this afternoon so it would crack worse in the cold we got today/tomorrow. If my wife wasn’t so happy with it and we didn’t love it as much as we do, probably wouldn’t be so worried about these 2 tiny little things.

Hope no one takes this as rubbing it in that we have our 12/6 build, but more so it hopefully helps the wait for those of you stuck in Bronco purgatory. They really are amazing vehicles. We were lucky with getting ours having so many of the so called deadly sins, still shocked honestly. Hated waiting so long but we’d do it again!

A96F6605-AE4F-4686-9552-CDED0A775B2B.jpeg

E6C2E9D6-9127-4612-8394-AD598C7D0A56.jpeg

F27FD0AA-566C-49A5-A495-FF4AC211C6EB.jpeg

49619A05-E1C2-40D1-8B0F-86360A3C8E35.jpeg
I took a rock Monday.

cajun bronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody elses "ordered" date disappear on the pizza tracker? Mind went blank a few days ago and has never re-appeared. Wasn't sure they wanted me to see that I've been over a year since I converted to a order? Killing me slowly.....
Yep, mine has been missing for at least 3 weeks now.

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm from the 1/24 build week group and just checking to see if most of your Broncos have been delivered? I didn't a sheet for you guys.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm from the 1/24 build week group and just checking to see if most of your Broncos have been delivered? I didn't a sheet for you guys.
Link in signature...
or you can view it on Page 299 (a few entries from the bottom).

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I found out today that our missing Bronco's have an official name.
"Vehicles on wheels" according to Ford. It's the mobile repair initiative.
There doesn't seem to be any real order in which they are being repaired but Ford "hopes" to have them all off "Ice Mountain" by April. I now have a new EDD of March 27th.
Hopefully sooner.

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the Oracle matte black illuminated letters yesterday, as well as FORScan. Bye bye double honk and hello Sport mode! Easy modz for sure. Hoping everyone still stuck on Ice Mtn gets some good news soon!

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220219_005013

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220219_004504

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220219_004248

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220219_004358

Edit: It was dark out when I finished, so some daytime pics and found a place for the patches! (Forget who but someone else had their's this way.

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220219_094150

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220219_105957

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220219_105922

Last edited: