Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I use the link, I end up on a page that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong with our system...if the problem persists, contact your dealer."
Are you replacing the X's correctly with your 8 digit Order Number? [ https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx ]

For example: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=12345678 <-Put order number where 12345678 is

Copy this Link, and Paste in your url WITHOUT hitting GO or Search. Then add in your Order Number after the = sign and then hit GO or Search - https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

Once you hit Enter/Search, that page probably won't even fully load before it asks for your Ford Account Email & Password. Once you log in, it will go back to that page and load it fully. That's what it's done for me to view my information.
Sponsored

monkubus

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G Black Diamond (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you replacing the X's correctly with your 8 digit Order Number? [ https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx ]

For example: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=12345678 <-Put order number where 12345678 is

Copy this Link, and Paste in your url WITHOUT hitting GO or Search. Then add in your Order Number after the = sign and then hit GO or Search - https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

Once you hit Enter/Search, that page probably won't even fully load before it asks for your Ford Account Email & Password. Once you log in, it will go back to that page and load it fully. That's what it's done for me to view my information.

monkubus

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G Black Diamond (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That fixed it. Thanks!

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is awesome! Another way for me to find out that I still have not been scheduled for production after 500+ days. Thanks Ford!!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is very cool! Thanks for the information.

Sponsored

CHMAZ

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport, 2012 Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order is still showing wrong config. It's basically my 2021 config but Black since AMB is gone. My new order should be a green softop wildtrack. I have sent many emails and calls to the dealer.. I am about to cancel.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My order is still showing wrong config. It's basically my 2021 config but Black since AMB is gone. My new order should be a green softop wildtrack. I have sent many emails and calls to the dealer.. I am about to cancel.
Do you have a price sheet showing your correct build? Is there any tracker or ford page you use that does show the correct build? I woudn't cancel until I know for sure it could be a glitch, but I do not know how long you have been seeing the wrong configuration. Don't know how far you are from your dealer but it may be worth the trip

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered my Bronco from my dealer in Nov with no reservation. I received my initial order email confirmation, but it does not link with my Ford account.

Does this link work in anyway for me? I don't think it does.

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Me too. I have not received an email in regards to the latest developments on the build of my Bronco but my dealer sent me a text showing it is to be built the week of January 31st and it even has a VIN number now!

Sponsored

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes! I then confirmed with my dealer and got the VIN too! Never got an email from Ford.

Ford Bronco Check your Bronco order status using back door link. Found out I'm In-Production without email received Bronco Build Date Order

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered my Bronco from my dealer in Nov with no reservation. I received my initial order email confirmation, but it does not link with my Ford account.

Does this link work in anyway for me? I don't think it does.
You won't get any order number on any documents emailed to you. Contact your dealership and ask them for your Bronco order number and their dealership sales code, take that to Ford's online chat and let the rep know your info. All I needed on Ford's Chat was my dealer's name and my order number. She found my order. Still sitting in Order Confirmation status.

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I need help from one of you order holders with a VIN and/or Production Date with NO reservation.

What I am wondering is if the web version of the original Order Confirmation Email from Ford shows updated tracker status. Go to original email, tap that link in the upper right hand corner and view online.

The rep at Ford told me that the tracker on that link should update when the status changes.

I am hoping this will be a work-around to find out status updates for those of us without reservation numbers, since Ford emails seem to be sporadic.

I'm all ears!

Ford Bronco Check your Bronco order status using back door link. Found out I'm In-Production without email received Bronco-Order-Confirmatio

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I followed the back door link and found that I have production scheduled for the week of 2/21/2022. Does that mean a VIN# has been created for my Bronco?
Sponsored