Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

Supercash79

Heritage
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Race Red Heritage 2.7 Auto
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Bonus points for colour coordinating with your Bronco :ROFLMAO:

Congrats on the new Bronco - Looks awesome!
Kansas resident AND Chiefs season ticket holder…so I have a rather large red section of my closet 🤣
Definitely an underlying factor in my color choice 😎
Sponsored

gopack07

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? IMG_1312

My pizza tracker hasn’t updated since 3/28, but Ford Marketing said they’re showing that it has been released to the ramp (or “received” by the ramp—can’t recall their exact words). They did say their system shows the car has been produced, but didn’t note any quality holds. Is it possible the tracker is just lagging badly behind reality?

My dealer has been really communicative, but they haven’t been able to tell me much apart from that it has been stuck on a quality assurance hold for quite a while.

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pizza Tracker updated today and as of today it is in Final Preparation. Wait is almost over!

JoshN

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My pizza tracker still shows In production 1/19 with last update 1/19. Can’t get any updates on the status, dealer or Ford chat don’t know where it is. Last update in the system was QA exception released 3/26, no movement since then and no one know why it’s not moving🤦‍♂️

Last Friday found one available on my dealers lot, almost identical to the one I ordered. Same trim, same color, same package, etc. And it was listed below MSRP! I jumped on it and now have “my” Bronco!😁 IT’S AWESOME!!!! Can’t wait to get her off the road and get her a little dirty!

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? IMG_1312

My pizza tracker hasn’t updated since 3/28, but Ford Marketing said they’re showing that it has been released to the ramp (or “received” by the ramp—can’t recall their exact words). They did say their system shows the car has been produced, but didn’t note any quality holds. Is it possible the tracker is just lagging badly behind reality?

My dealer has been really communicative, but they haven’t been able to tell me much apart from that it has been stuck on a quality assurance hold for quite a while.
This is a great sign, once it goes back to ” In production“, it will next update to shipped.

Sponsored

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine finally arrived at the dealer today but it can't be sold to me as it has an active recall for the rear quarter window :( It's a new one (NHTSA 24S28) - from 4/29/24 and there's no remedy yet according to ford's website and NHTSA. Anyone else run into this and if so, has it been fixed yet/what were you able to do?

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drove it home yesterday. Wow.. what a long wait. Thanks so much Overland Pastor for this thread and spreadsheet! It was a huge help not feeling in the dark like Ford had left me.

Ohh, so Shiny!!!

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? IMG_2110
Sponsored