Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was doing my routine checks to see if anyone had any overly enticing deals on rock sliders and came across Ironman 4x4's seemingly new product offerings.

Have not seen a review or really seen any effort to market these.

Was interested in the side steps as they are frame mounted but I think I am going to just buy once cry once on the RCI sliders.

Anyways pretty decently priced for the front and rear bumpers. Only thing I can speak towards the Company is having previously owned their RTT. It was good enough for the price. Quality probably is not going to blow you away but could be an economical option especially when they run 20% nearly year round.

https://ironman4x4america.com/categories/?_bc_fsnf=1&sort=pricedesc&Make=Ford&Model=Bronco&Year=2022

Not affiliated with them in anyway. If someone has purchased any of these post what you think of em.
Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting take on front winch mount and the low dangling front recovery points. Not sure I like how the sliders are mounted to the frame plates, that U shaped piece has less weld than round tubing.

I have run Ironman suspension before and it was an awesome product 10 years ago. I would agree with you on RCI being a smarter choice.

WildtrakBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm really on the fence about their front bumper. I previously ran their foam cell suspension, I have their RTT and I had their 9500lbs synthetic line winch. I am pleased with everything.

2 things I dislike about the bumper are the low hanging recovery points and the light bar hoop. I have contemplated cutting that bar off should I end up with the bumper as I find no use for it and it 100% impedes the view of the front camera.

Still mulling things over though.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm really on the fence about their front bumper. I previously ran their foam cell suspension, I have their RTT and I had their 9500lbs synthetic line winch. I am pleased with everything.

2 things I dislike about the bumper are the low hanging recovery points and the light bar hoop. I have contemplated cutting that bar off should I end up with the bumper as I find no use for it and it 100% impedes the view of the front camera.

Still mulling things over though.
Watching the video it looks like those low hanging recovery points are part of the bumper horn brace. Interesting take on a sub frame style bumper like LOBO but makes it more of a system.
Sponsored