First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So with all the craziness with getting these HEs scheduled and built, I did put in for a ‘24 in August several weeks before my ‘23 got scheduled to make sure I was covered. I planned to cancel the order once the ‘23 was built and shipped. Checked with the dealer I placed the ‘24 REB with and wouldn’t you know it, it’s scheduled for the week of 1/8. I NEVER expected the oval to start with specialty units for the first schedule week for ‘24s. Good mercy.
I have a similar problem, I found out on Thursday from my local smaller dealer that my REB MY 24 was scheduled for the week of 1/1/24.
yesterday I called my Denver high volume dealer and he told me my 23 order that I never knew was even scheduled, is built and on its way to Denver. I never got an email from Ford that it was scheduled or built.
i think I will buy the 24 REB.
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have a similar problem, I found out on Thursday from my local smaller dealer that my REB MY 24 was scheduled for the week of 1/1/24.
yesterday I called my Denver high volume dealer and he told me my 23 order that I never knew was even scheduled, is built and on its way to Denver. I never got an email from Ford that it was scheduled or built.
i think I will buy the 24 REB.
I just don’t know if the ‘24 is worth an additional $3k and there’s something about getting one of a few ‘23’s for me. Probably more the $3k than anything.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just don’t know if the ‘24 is worth an additional $3k and there’s something about getting one of a few ‘23’s for me. Probably more the $3k than anything.
I don't know, 6 of one half dozen of the other but looking at the 8" screen everyday knowing that the 12" is standard on the '24s grinds at me a bit. I know I'm supposed to care about the upgraded steering rack more since Bronco but I knew from the beginning she'd be a show pony.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Been a busy day, I didn't order the tow package knowing I'd never tow anything but planning a holiday trip and taking the Bronco so I ordered a rear carrier basket which of course needed a receiver. So I ordered the Lund one from Amazon and got it on today, 4 bolts and you don't have to take rear bumper off. And for those of you that kept the standard lights have you noticed the rear backup lights are horrible? I leave just early enough that it's dark so I can't see squat and the camera doesn't help much when it's dark so I upgraded to the Oracle rear LED taillight bulbs. Big difference but whoever designed the rear lights needs to be throat punched, there is no reason that you should have to take that much stuff off to change a stinking bulb!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20231119_183853704

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20231119_183858458

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20231119_185528876

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The REB is the deciding factor for me, the price difference is less than 3 k, since the slide out tailgate is standard on the 24s.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The REB is the deciding factor for me, the price difference is less than 3 k, since the slide out tailgate is standard on the 24s.
Yes, my ‘23 is RR and the ‘24 is REB so trying to decide on that too. I just think the RR looks so good in person. My worry is that there will be a lot of REB but who knows.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes, my ‘23 is RR and the ‘24 is REB so trying to decide on that too. I just think the RR looks so good in person. My worry is that there will be a lot of REB but who knows.
I personally like the REB better, but I have not seen either one in person. Color is a personal choice so there is no right or wrong answer.
as for how common it is:
The ReB is limited to the 24 HEs and the 23 and 24 HELs while the RR can be bought in all the trims (Without the white top)
REB costs 500 more than the RR, so presumably less 24 HE buyers might choose it compared to the RR.
decisions, decisions…..

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think in any case, there won’t be too many to worry about which color you have. Personally, I prefer the RR but that’s just me. I’ve never been accused of having good artistic taste anyways.

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
While we wait to see if the order we took over is delivered (Ford says it exists, but who knows. . .), we're also thinking about re-ordering a 2024 just to be safe. Would probably go REB. If both end up delivered, we could pick between the two.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I personally like the REB better, but I have not seen either one in person. Color is a personal choice so there is no right or wrong answer.
as for how common it is:
The ReB is limited to the 24 HEs and the 23 and 24 HELs while the RR can be bought in all the trims (Without the white top)
REB costs 500 more than the RR, so presumably less 24 HE buyers might choose it compared to the RR.
decisions, decisions…..
Yes agree with all of that, definitely a preference and I like them both. I do remember how excited I was when the REB was available on the ‘24 which is why I ordered it that way. Both my kids prefer the REB. I almost ordered my Basesquatch in RR so it’s always been an option I like. Not a lot of the RR on the road here where I live.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes agree with all of that, definitely a preference and I like them both. I do remember how excited I was when the REB was available on the ‘24 which is why I ordered it that way. Both my kids prefer the REB. I almost ordered my Basesquatch in RR so it’s always been an option I like. Not a lot of the RR on the road here where I live.
Sounds like REB for the win!

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
All this talk of ‘23’s built and ‘24’s scheduled by surprise, and ”I just don’t know which one I’ll choose”… please tell me these are all 4 doors!

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the Hot Pepper red substitute Black Diamond detailed today. Giving it to my dad Thursday.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20231119_124207
Sponsored