Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well with less that 200 miles it’s back in the shop a second time. I took it to a different dealer since San Tan Ford in Gilbert Arizona thinks a thermostat fixes electrical problems. Quick back story, bronco had issues first day. Check engine light, multiple codes, thought doors were open and temp gauge pegged immediately upon starting even on cold start. For whatever reason Saint Tan Ford locked on to the “overheating “ that wasn’t actually overheating. They cleared codes, replaced thermostat and doubled mileage on my brand new bronco. I got it back, was able to install and wire my ditch lights, fog lights and mock up some new mounting locations for lights before the check engine light came back on. This time I drove a little further and took it to Larry H. Miller Ford. So far I like them better. We shall see. We sell all of the Bronco offerings from Diode Dynamics and will be making a lot more products (and becoming a vendor once we get our bronco fixed and can offer more parts for them.). Lots more to come. I’m excited for this build.
So far we installed SS3 Pro Ditch Lights with a clear driving lens and amber backlight. We also installed SS3 max yellow lights in the fog pockets with amber backlights. Those also have a driving lens. I adjusted the fog lights right to the level of the low beams so they don’t blind anyone. The ditch lights are adjusted higher.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you’d like to something built that isn’t offered yet.
Ford Bronco First Mods And Back In The Shop 828074DF-4707-4B3C-BA0C-995A075F64BF
Ford Bronco First Mods And Back In The Shop 6EE6050B-260A-486A-B69E-8698EA2A9353
Ford Bronco First Mods And Back In The Shop 1DB1041D-5736-4E18-9FFE-0F6130438DA2
Ford Bronco First Mods And Back In The Shop 21474F74-1E7C-4527-B4C7-ECFF7DE8D385
Ford Bronco First Mods And Back In The Shop 1C1F34ED-B579-452F-850A-0EAB3425097D
Sponsored