AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No unfortunately it doesn't
Your Bronco didn't come with the wire harness for fog lights, and that makes the process more complicated. If you want to make everything work the OEM-way, through the light switch, you're going to need the factory wire harness. In your case, it would be easier and cheaper to hook up the fog lights to one of the AUX switches.

tilebroncodude

Big Bend
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Big bend 7M, 21 f150 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your Bronco didn't come with the wire harness for fog lights, and that makes the process more complicated. If you want to make everything work the OEM-way, through the light switch, you're going to need the factory wire harness. In your case, it would be easier and cheaper to hook up the fog lights to one of the AUX switches.
I have bad news. No switches either just sun glasses. I just need the schematic and I can wire it up easily and I know there’s a site that will build a service manual for me but I can’t use my vin since I don’t have them. I just am looking for part numbers. I am looking for a starting point. I appreciate your response. Thank you
i have a sunglass case :( i was able to find a diagram for the wiring this should help me get the ball rolling i know i can do this mod. I have a good background with forscan, i was just looking to see if anyones done it yet. Thanks again for steering me in the right direction

Attachments

OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have bad news. No switches either just sun glasses. I just need the schematic and I can wire it up easily and I know there’s a site that will build a service manual for me but I can’t use my vin since I don’t have them. I just am looking for part numbers. I am looking for a starting point. I appreciate your response. Thank you

i have a sunglass case :( i was able to find a diagram for the wiring this should help me get the ball rolling i know i can do this mod. I have a good background with forscan, i was just looking to see if anyones done it yet. Thanks again for steering me in the right direction

OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're welcome.

The sun glasses holder can be swapped out for the AUX switches. The installation process takes about 2 hours and the grand total for parts is around $800.

Sponsored

tilebroncodude

Big Bend
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Big bend 7M, 21 f150 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You're welcome.

The sun glasses holder can be swapped out for the AUX switches. The installation process takes about 2 hours and the grand total for parts is around $800.
i was able to find a 80 page thread on this site of other who have done this mod. So i am going to bite the bullet and give it a whirl

OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i was able to find a 80 page thread on this site of other who have done this mod. So i am going to bite the bullet and give it a whirl
I replaced the sunglasses holder with the AUX switch panel on my Bronco. It was tedious but absolutely doable.

The following video has all the info you might need for this mod.

wheezer

Outer Banks
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have gone through all the info given out. It is very informative. But has me pretty confused as well. We just bought an 2023 OBX with plastic bumper. We made an awesome purchase of Raptor bumper with ridgit lights. I don't mind spending extra money to make the wiring easiest possible. We do have the overhead switches as well. If someone can give me the best route to make this all work. Really don't want to get into splicing wires or making up connection if I can get by without doing that.

wheezer

Outer Banks
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have fogs now? Front distance sensors?
Yes they are the lights came in bumper. Sensors will come out of old bumper and put in the raptor bumper.

Last edited:

Sponsored

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's funny how Ford designed these Raptor fog lights. I put them on my non-Sas Badlands, with the four crash bars, and the fog light housing is specifically designed to clear the front two crash bars. There's a sort of notch built into the bottom of the housing. I did have to remove and reinstall the crash bars, but it all fit perfectly. Maybe you could avoid that if you bolt on the bumper ends before you bolt on the housings, I don't know. I bolted everything on as a complete unit.

Clearly, somebody at Ford was thinking that these might be used on non-Raptor and even non-Sas Broncos.
Sponsored