Sponsored

Change Order for MY23? Decisions BL to Heritage?

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently have a Non-Sas 4 door Badlands in CG with the 2.7 on order. I ordered in September of 21. This has been my "ideal" bronco build from the start, but the recent release of the Heritage Edition and the lead foot grey has me really struggling on my decision.

I love the squared fenders and quarters. It looks so much more classic to me. I also like lead foot grey a lot. I am looking at what others think about comparing these two and what options you think the Heritage will come with?

Will the HE have sway disconnect?
Would I be able to get it with the 2.7?

What else will HE come with that will differentiate it other than those awesome fenders??

What do you guys think?
Sponsored

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I currently have a Non-Sas 4 door Badlands in CG with the 2.7 on order. I ordered in September of 21. This has been my "ideal" bronco build from the start, but the recent release of the Heritage Edition and the lead foot grey has me really struggling on my decision.

I love the squared fenders and quarters. It looks so much more classic to me. I also like lead foot grey a lot. I am looking at what others think about comparing these two and what options you think the Heritage will come with?

Will the HE have sway disconnect?
Would I be able to get it with the 2.7?

What else will HE come with that will differentiate it other than those awesome fenders??

What do you guys think?
Who Has the crystal ball??

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

literally the only information is stolen pictures, and don't count on that being the build. right before the banks open and you can change orders they will announce changes, like they did every time there was a reorder or refresh.

i'd guess they take a model/line and build the he around it. like everglades was built on a bd sas. this makes it easy to produce with minimal changes overall.

bottom line is just wait for official announcement. you can't do anything now anyways..

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ill be paying attention to the ford parts department listings for the quarter panels and fenders. I too prefer the squared fendors over the rounded ones. Itll probably cost a small fortune to get them painted though.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It may also be a January (mid year) introduction??

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it true to its name it would be a Base Bronco, standard package, with the carpet removed and option for rubber mats. I'm hoping for a manual transfer case. Instead of sway-bar disconnect, you'll get a couple of wrenches.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it true to its name it would be a Base Bronco, standard package, with the carpet removed and option for rubber mats. I'm hoping for a manual transfer case. Instead of sway-bar disconnect, you'll get a couple of wrenches.
I have the JKS quick disconnect bars on my Jeep and for the few times I've needed them, they work flawlessly. I would take the manual disconnect over the electronic stuff, any day.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am hoping that the squared fenders become standard across all trims. Probably won't.

OP
OP
GreyZ

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The answer is:

The day you get your BL VIN number, the Heritage Edition information will be released and it will have square fenders, sway disconnect, 2.7 and Lead Foot Gray🤣
Man this is the absolute truth.
Sponsored