First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You've shipped! It's just one of the many foibles with the tracker.
Congrats!
Thank you! I was freaking out that maybe someone had wrecked it and I was starting over!

Worst case scenario running through my head!

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Everyone,

Long story short, I was supposed to be scheduled for a 4/22 build date, which I was not able to find a forum for. However, my tracker shows that it went into production on 4/29 (Blend date was 4/27) so maybe yall can help. Tracker still shows "in production", modules and tear tag are populated, Ford Chat says that it is "produced" and the Ford pass app says that I can activate it but when I click the button it says it can not be completed until I take delivery.

I am guessing that the tracker is just delayed, but is there anyway to tell if it has been shipped yet? Ford chat says that it has an estimated delivery date of May 16th. I contacted my sales guy and asked him if that would actually happen and he said, "Not that I am aware of." I hate all this up in the air uncertainty.

So... any ideas how to confirm if/when it will be shipped, and how long it will take? Its going by rail to CT.

Any insight is helpful!

4 door hard top, manual, non-sas, mid pkg, aux switches

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_4817
With your tear tag your Bronco is built! That's the good news; the bad news is between built and shipped is kinda no man's land for info. It can ship as quickly as a few days or a week or more. You're only a bit longer than a week so I wouldn't worry. It sometimes takes a bit for the logistics to come together to get everything in order for either convoy or rail.

Yes, as you know the tracker is notoriously unreliable after production. Your dealer has access to much better tracking (I think it's VinView) and Ford chat has better access but again, while it's in limbo after build but not assigned a rail car there's not much info.

If it were to be delayed due to some issue chat should be able to at least let you know there's a delay. But at this point I wouldn't be worried. Shipping sometimes just takes a bit to come together. Easy for me to say now, but my first order stalled for several weeks (but that was back in the old days of problems when we everybody could have issues).

As I said, I wouldn't worry yet.

Hang in there.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! I was freaking out that maybe someone had wrecked it and I was starting over!

Yeah, not everybody's tracker does that but it's common; and every time it's shipped!
Congrats!

Sponsored

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep I agree, at this point I think those with goofy tracker activity can probably assume it’s built unless known for sure it’s not. I went to my dealership this morning to place the order for my tires so they’re there when the car comes. Talked to the inventory manager and he pulled it up. On his system it says mine was actually produced on 5/3, which is the last time my tracker updated to say in production (again). It’s been that way since, yet got the tear tag this morning, and Ford Chat told me yesterday that it’s scheduled to ship this week sometime. Dealer sees status as “held for release”, and said that’s code talk for the dealership to not call and pester for update. So I’m guessing there are many now waiting for their rides to their respective dealerships, and once they get their rides, it’ll all reset back to step one. Mine is convoy, and hope to see it next week, as I was told Ford is using a lot of 3rd party vendors to deliver them now to speed things up, they don’t wait for a full trailer to take a load to a market area. Said many times they have a delivery whereby their car is the only one on the trailer. Takes a day or two from the factory to the dealership.
I think we’re all close!

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've talked to ford chat, called in for the rail car updates, and checked my pizza tracker and they are all different delivery dates. (Okay, rail car updates just say where it is at the moment - Indiana apparently) 😂 As long as mine's here by the end of the month, I don't care. I'm looking forward to the ones that are about to be delivered! Gotta be as soon as next week for some of you, right?

WanderingLama

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've talked to ford chat, called in for the rail car updates, and checked my pizza tracker and they are all different delivery dates. (Okay, rail car updates just say where it is at the moment - Indiana apparently) 😂 As long as mine's here by the end of the month, I don't care. I'm looking forward to the ones that are about to be delivered! Gotta be as soon as next week for some of you, right?
At this rate, Ford chat must figure something is up because I TOO checked with Ford chat and was given an ETA between May 26 and June 1 to my dealership here on the west coast. Tracker still says "In Production" but now I just wait...maybe take up knitting or something.

Spacepal

Wildtrak
First Name
WES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2dr Bronco, Porsche 911, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talked to my salesman today and he confirmed that it has been built and is waiting transport. Tracker still shows In production 05/01/24 but he said the next update he will see is when its moving. He was guessing close to 4 weeks to get to Western Canada

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 update

Sponsored
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Ford Pass app now works! Won’t let me activate until I take delivery, but it sees the car now!
Me too! I got my rail car number. Is the phone line still the best option for tracking? Norfolk Southern.

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this rate, Ford chat must figure something is up because I TOO checked with Ford chat and was given an ETA between May 26 and June 1 to my dealership here on the west coast. Tracker still says "In Production" but now I just wait...maybe take up knitting or something.
Where in CA are you? I'm in the bay area. Mine shipped on Friday. Did you get your railcar # yet? My apologies if you already said this in a prior post.

OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

Don't worry if you hear nothing-- the system is only as good as the information they update-- I still can't get my sticker through the tracker, my modules or tear tag do not show up, and following the update last I got weekend --2 minutes apart I went from built to shipped. Bottom line is -- mine is on the way to Boston and then headed to Maine via rail car. I've ordered 1 car, 2 trucks and now this bronco through ford and each experience has been different. In my experience --my dealer has been the most reliable source of information since they are the ones who need to schedule pick and delivery to the dealer. In general orders seem to arrive at the dealer before the date you are told. You'll also know it's getting close if you see it listed in your dealers inventory on line.

Noducks

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too! I got my rail car number. Is the phone line still the best option for tracking? Norfolk Southern.
Mine is on CSX. Tracking by the phone number is the only way Im aware of.

chrisg72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My BD is officially built as of 5/7! Awaiting shipping details. Still no tear tag and the link to the window sticker on the tracker page doesn't work, but there you have it! It's like you need to piece this all together using multiple sources. Thank god for this community and the support!
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 Screenshot 2024-05-08 090403
Sponsored