Sponsored

Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper?

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also approve the 2 light option on the bumper, but mine are moving up to the A pillars and some LP9's to the bumper...coming soon!
Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? bronco4
Sponsored

Oly_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am running 3x @Baja Designs LP6 on my bumper mounted to the SwarfWorks triple light mount.

Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? IMG_0258

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also approve the 2 light option on the bumper, but mine are moving up to the A pillars and some LP9's to the bumper...coming soon!
Ohhh, please update once completed if you wouldn't mind, mount location/fitment and also light output?

I have thought of the same, not critical as I have good visibility but wondering if the lp9 would be worth the upgrade as well.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am, and I'm very very happy with it. I removed A-Pillar and Triple Fogs setup made out of cheapo Ali Express lighting (all of it for $180 so, I got my money's worth) in the modular bumper for MetalCloak + two LP6 Pro. Inside the bumper are some SAE fogs wired to the OEM harness/buttons. These things are absurdly bright. Other than some chase lights, I don't feel I need any other lighting than these two.

Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? 1711038441607-zv

Sponsored

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last edited:

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The above is correct and no rattles either. I tried 2 other sets with bad rattling.

Qarlos

Wildtrak
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The above is correct and no rattles either. I tried 2 other sets with bad rattling.
What I meant to ask about is the mounts. It looks like you have a flat plate underneath the XL80 bracket that does a nice job of keeping the XL80s secure and steady. Thanks

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What I meant to ask about is the mounts. It looks like you have a flat plate underneath the XL80 bracket that does a nice job of keeping the XL80s secure and steady. Thanks
Ahh here you go, purchased through @4x4TruckLEDs.com

LINK
Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? 1711472852695-3x

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Baja Designs includes their own bracket with their A-Pillar Kits: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-a-pillar-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

These are required for larger lights like the XL or LP4 lights.

We created our own version of these as well to offer to customers who are running other lights and/or want to save some $$

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-a-pillar-ditch-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco-pair/

Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? 1711473379785-mx

We also offer a Baja Designs A-Pillar Kit which gives you the OPTION of adding the brackets or not (as they are not required on S1/S2/Squadron lights). Our kit saves you a bit because you can opt out of getting the brackets AND we don't provide the additional lenses (which most folks don't use but are paying for): https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-a-pillar-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-kr-off-road-brackets/

Our brackets are basically the exact same thing as Baja's. We make ours here on Long Island, NY out of stainless steel and powder coat them black.

And yes, Baja Designs knew about our brackets before we even made them. Baja does not sell brackets alone and their A-Pillar kits come as they are. So we made our own "kit" to offer this to customers. It's not required for lights like Diode Dynamics BUT since it actually gives you a more flush look on the cowl, a lot of customers opt to install them.

Sponsored

mpdnj

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

faris

Wildtrak
First Name
Faris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WildTrack ME
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I run Baja Designs on both rigs. I had another big name brand on a previous rig and it was a disappointment to say the least.

I lead quite a few trails in the evening for my group so it is important that my lighting be functioning as expected. BD does not disappoint, not affiliated with them in any way, just another customer.

Both rigs have a pair of LP6 on the bumper, while the jeep has squadron pros as ditch lights, the bronco has the xl80. There is a link to the night run in my sig to see the output at night on the Bronco.

Hey brother,

May I ask where did you get that bracket for LP6? I ran the same setup you had in another older post and suffered from vibrations/rattle. wondering if this solved it.

All the best