Sponsored

Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper?

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? KC, Baja, anything else? Complete kit w mounts and upfitter wiring? Like the look of round lights, feel like the beast needs something substantial. I do not want to block camera view though.
KC slimlites with rock guards, mounted with @Mountains2Metal bumper light brackets, tied into aux switch.

IMG_4122.jpeg

OP
OP
BK1

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Oly_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am running 3x LP6 from @Baja Designs mounted to a SwarfWorks triple light mount. I have all 3 lights going to aux 3 as I have a heavy duty light harness that has a relay and a headlight adapter from @SPVPARTS . The headlight adapter lets me run the backlight for both my LP4's and the LP6's so whenever my headlights are on it will turn the backlights on.

Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? IMG_0258

OP
OP
BK1

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am running 3x LP6 from @Baja Designs mounted to a SwarfWorks triple light mount. I have all 3 lights going to aux 3 as I have a heavy duty light harness that has a relay and a headlight adapter from @SPVPARTS . The headlight adapter lets me run the backlight for both my LP4's and the LP6's so whenever my headlights are on it will turn the backlights on.

Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? IMG_0258
Awesome! Thank you, i was wondering how that would wire up. Leaning towards 2 6's for raptor, was just looking at the spv kits.

Sponsored

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? KC, Baja, anything else? Complete kit w mounts and upfitter wiring? Like the look of round lights, feel like the beast needs something substantial. I do not want to block camera view though.
Feel free to reach out to us and I can help you put together a kit exactly as you want it setup, including your lights, brackets, and all of our patented plug-and-play wiring to be hooked up however you choose. We have a lot more options and kit variations available than just what is on our website, and I can custom create just about any kit you can dream up.

You can call or text me at (317) 934-6778 or email me at [email protected].

I look forward to the opportunity to work on this with you!
I hope to speak with you soon!

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts

Reactions: BK1

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

IMG_0258.jpeg
Looks good (y):sneaky:
Best,

Last edited:

Mason09

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4dr Bronco Badlands/22 Expedition Stealth
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m running 3 BD LP6’s. Going to add the bull bar back on in a few days
Ford Bronco Anyone running 2 lights on the front bumper? FullSizeRender

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did someone say two round lights? I like Project X HP.70’s. At 15k lumens each with a combo beam they do the job. Did I also mention I’m doing a giveaway for a set on my YT channel?! Lol
They can be added to a stock bumper with appropriate brackets.

here is a video on a few light setups and showing em work at night. (No wall demos here).

Here is the giveaway:

E04A9FC9-EC96-4567-BCD6-EE27CA611C43.jpeg
Sponsored