First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The top looks great... so does your whole rig. Very nice.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PhilCharnas

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

curious about some install questions as I am about to do mine today (delivery was 7 weeks from order date)
the 1st step of the instructions say "after removal of softtop, make sure you remove the brackets on driver’s and passenger’s side tops. These are only used for the softtop." - did you find this to be necessary?

2nd step says to install brackets for hard top, am I safe to assume that if I had the hardtop prepkit from the factory, these are already in place?

did you have any other issues that stuck out that would help others short cut to an easy install?

thanks!
Hey sorry, just seeing your message now! How did it go? Got any pics?

I thought installation was pretty straight forward. The instructions that came with the top were clear enough that things made sense. My Bronco had the prep kit so didn’t need to install additional brackets.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey sorry, just seeing your message now! How did it go? Got any pics?

I thought installation was pretty straight forward. The instructions that came with the top were clear enough that things made sense. My Bronco had the prep kit so didn’t need to install additional brackets.
yup, got it done.. only thing I found is that I had to loosen some of the L shaped levers a bit. I am noticing my satellite radio reception now sucks.
Sponsored