Sponsored

When does Price protection/Private offer populate?

NewBootGoofin

Wildtrak
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi there,

Silly question, when do the certificates generate? Built, shipped or delivered?

Trying to make sure I don’t miss a step and get screwed over. Super nervous as no certificates are visible, but I qualify for a lot of them. Bronco due any day now at the dealer.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hoe do you know you qualify ? When was your order date ?

OP
OP
NewBootGoofin

NewBootGoofin

Wildtrak
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hoe do you know you qualify ? When was your order date ?

I ordered back in 12/2021. I followed the complex graph that someone was really nice to put together in the forums.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered back in 12/2021. I followed the complex graph that someone was really nice to put together in the forums.
Ford marketing should have your certificate info if you qualify . Rest of priceprotections you have to ask the dealer to take them off msrp if you negotiated that. Anything else negotiated is between you and the dealer. Read what you signed in 21

OP
OP
NewBootGoofin

NewBootGoofin

Wildtrak
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford marketing should have your certificate info if you qualify . Rest of priceprotections you have to ask the dealer to take them off msrp if you negotiated that. Anything else negotiated is between you and the dealer. Read what you signed in 21
I know I qualify, I haven’t made and changes other than the transition for the extra $2,500. I have also transitioned from a 2022 to 2023. Ford marketing says there is nothing there, but states I qualify. My dealer says nothing generates till it hits the lot (hints why I’m asking) My dealership is not on the naughty list and hasn’t had any issues called out on them yet in the forum, so what am I missing here?

Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know I qualify, I haven’t made and changes other than the transition for the extra $2,500. I have also transitioned from a 2022 to 2023. Ford marketing says there is nothing there, but states I qualify. My dealer says nothing generates till it hits the lot (hints why I’m asking) My dealership is not on the naughty list and hasn’t had any issues called out on them yet in the forum, so what am I missing here?
Ford marketing has to have something for you. My certs were avail months before bronco was delivered

OP
OP
NewBootGoofin

NewBootGoofin

Wildtrak
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford marketing has to have something for you. My certs were avail months before bronco was delivered
Well, I was excited about getting possibly getting it this week, but it looks like I have a possible battle a head of me. This was what I was worried about.

Thanks for the heads up.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the same boat. Very nervous that there is no clarity and Ford is basically saying it is whatever you negotiate with the dealer so it is very much in the sales manager’s (dealerships) best interest to screw me. Unfortunately it’s a negotiation that with the market conditions the dealership holds all the leverage. They would rather you walk and they can turn the vehicle with an admin

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Same. The last time they had the certificate with my first and last name reversed so they couldn’t find it initially but they were available weeks before I took delivery.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My co worker ordered in 2021 and picked up in June 2023 but had no certificates at all. There was some dealer screw ups on the model year transition and he fought for a partial discount at delivery and is fighting for the remaining amount but I doubt he will get it.

Sponsored

DougF

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there,

Silly question, when do the certificates generate? Built, shipped or delivered?

Trying to make sure I don’t miss a step and get screwed over. Super nervous as no certificates are visible, but I qualify for a lot of them. Bronco due any day now at the dealer.

Thanks.
I ordered in 2022. Automatically transitioned to a 2023 model year. I called Ford Customer Service about a different issue and they volunteered the amount of my price protection. I took my original order sheet with me into the dealer and they gave me the original price with NO problems and honorthe protected price at which I ordered the vehicle in 2022.

That’s a long winded way of saying check with Customer Service. They should know.

OP
OP
NewBootGoofin

NewBootGoofin

Wildtrak
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered in 2022. Automatically transitioned to a 2023 model year. I called Ford Customer Service about a different issue and they volunteered the amount of my price protection. I took my original order sheet with me into the dealer and they gave me the original price with NO problems and honorthe protected price at which I ordered the vehicle in 2022.

That’s a long winded way of saying check with Customer Service. They should know.

Every time I call customer care, they say they will reach out to the dealer and get back to me, no call backs. I have 5 cases open. The first case is for the certificates, the other four are on why the first ticket isn’t resolved.

I know there is a large disconnect with dealerships and ford, I just hate I waited this long to find out at the finish line there is an issue… especially when I could have just got one at MSRP 12 months ago… but I liked making one to my needs.

DougF

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every time I call customer care, they say they will reach out to the dealer and get back to me, no call backs. I have 5 cases open. The first case is for the certificates, the other four are on why the first ticket isn’t resolved.

I know there is a large disconnect with dealerships and ford, I just hate I waited this long to find out at the finish line there is an issue… especially when I could have just got one at MSRP 12 months ago… but I liked making one to my needs.
I’m sorry to hear your plight. Maybe I should just thank my lucky stars and consider myself fortunate that Ford didn’t put the screws to me.
Sponsored