Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good evening all,

I just wanted to know everyone’s experience in purchasing their RTR grille. Before opening the box, I was basically ready to be disappointed, from looking at the packaging. My previous purchases were from Extreme Terrain and once direct from RTR, but calling on the phone is practically useless and the “bot” that you can message… well… that’s frustrating too. Have you all been able to talk to real people?

I’m pretty sure the company is great and these are good guys, but the customer service is lacking… in my opinion.

…Partly venting.

IMG_2720.jpeg

IMG_2719.jpeg

IMG_2718.jpeg

IMG_2723.jpeg

IMG_2722.jpeg

IMG_2721.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
BigJ2

BigJ2

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It may help to take some pictures of the box, so they have some leverage with the shipping Co.

OP
OP
BigJ2

BigJ2

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It may help to take some pictures of the box, so they have some leverage with the shipping Co.
Thanks, I’ll do that too. Oddly I’m unsure of why a few footprints were on it. More than that, upon opening it… it wasn’t package well for something so fragile, in the first place.

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got mine from Black Friday as well. I checked it over immediately because of the posts about damage. One of of guide pegs had the tip broken, but nothing like yours. I agree the packaging is terrible for such an expensive item. Other smaller vendors (M2M, Goat, FI) do such a better job with packaging.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BigJ2

BigJ2

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got mine from Black Friday as well. I checked it over immediately because of the posts about damage. One of of guide pegs had the tip broken, but nothing like yours. I agree the packaging is terrible for such an expensive item. Other smaller vendors (M2M, Goat, FI) do such a better job with packaging.
I’ve been shipping things for eBay for more than 25 years… in all of my time as an independent little guy, I would’ve packed something $800 way more securely than what I received. Glad but not glad I’m not the only one.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That sucks, nothing more disheartening than getting excited like a kid at Xmas, then being unusable.

Hopefully they take care of you.
Sponsored