First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can I see a driver side top view photo of your plate install? This would help.
It may be binding within the blue circle when collapsed. My strap is mounted to follow the red arrow
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9763
Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m hoping my trail view assembly isn’t bent or something. When the top closes, it closes okay but on yours helipilot, there’s like NO gap between the soft top and the window frame. I have a gap. So confused. Followed that Havoc install video to a T.
I will check the gap your referencing when I get home Sunday. But I’m pretty sure mine does not.

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I adjusted that retaining strap so it is not binding. However it doesn’t really help. The issue of the gap seems to be caused by this extruded piece here in the photo below. It seems to be pushing the soft top outward away from the car causing the gap. Can this piece be adjusted inward toward the cabin?

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_3800

WestTex

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One of those is the 4-door and 1 is the 2 door. There are no differences other than the riv vs well nuts.

I used well nuts. Bought them off grainger because it felt like the safer option to not damage the paint or strip the threads.

I can’t comment on the rear window speaker bolts issue with the new branded top because I replaced mine with the Mabett pods so there is no pressing against the window.

there is a gap on the front driver and passenger window on mine when fully closed that I don’t like. I added some 1/2 inch weather stripping and it’s better but still doesn’t look like a water tight seal. I might buy some 3/4 high weather stripping and see if that does it.

IMG_3853.jpeg

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I adjusted that retaining strap so it is not binding. However it doesn’t really help. The issue of the gap seems to be caused by this extruded piece here in the photo below. It seems to be pushing the soft top outward away from the car causing the gap. Can this piece be adjusted inward toward the cabin?

IMG_3800.jpeg
The alignment holes in that piece are oblong if I’m not mistaken. So that should give you some adjustability. Maybe loosen and slide inward.

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well it got removed from the marketplace. Didn’t follow all the rules I guess. I’ll repost. Sorry for any confusion.

Reposted with more pictures here

Last edited:

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why are you selling so quickly? Unhappy with the top?
See listing in the marketplace here https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dfw-2-door-havoc-voyager-fastback-top.94384/

essentially I needed a new window and they sent me the whole thing. They said that was the only way to do it and to keep the rest of the top for parts.

The window in question has two crease lines that may or may not come out. So I’ve got an extra top I don’t have room for in my garage.

WestTex

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
See listing in the marketplace here https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dfw-2-door-havoc-voyager-fastback-top.94384/

essentially I needed a new window and they sent me the whole thing. They said that was the only way to do it and to keep the rest of the top for parts.

The window in question has two crease lines that may or may not come out. So I’ve got an extra top I don’t have room for in my garage.
That's nice that they sent a whole new top. I have a four door, so can't buy yours unfortunately.

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's nice that they sent a whole new top. I have a four door, so can't buy yours unfortunately.
It’s a very functional top. Would highly recommend!
Sponsored