Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a great trip to Moab last year my friends and I are thinking of checking out Windrock the week after labor day. We had a great time in Moab with a guide who took us around. are there any similar services or groups down there that we could join up with? Suggestions on Logistics/places to stay?
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This would be my hood. If you are camping tent/camper just stay in the Windrock campgrounds they have really nice bathhouse facilities. If you plan far enough out Windrock has quite a few cabins, you can do it through the site, but you need to rent them early. Hotel wise, there are a couple in Oak Ridge or even Knoxville none of it is far. Depending on what days, I would probably join you. You can join the Windrock Club group on here, where you can get more info from the people that go often.

jasongrim2016

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We just did our first trip to Windrock, not being familiar with the area we used Bo's Off Road Tours. We were very satisfied. He's a super friendly guy and will take you on whatever level trail you can handle. I highly recommend him. Tell him Jason from Florida sent you.

https://bosoffroadtours.com/
Sponsored