Sponsored

NEVER have a problem with interior brightness in your Bronco again and it not cost 500 bucks , step up your game Oracle =P

jharrell3623

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks 2.7L Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So this interior was professionally done by me , inside you barely see any wiring , I utilized the JCR T Molle cage I installed for this. There is an extensive post I did on this on all the parts I used. I'll post a link to that post. Essentially all the items for this in an amazon cart might cost you 150 to 200 max. Here is the pictures on various settings. I'm sure some version of these LEDS that are RGB scale selectable is around if you wanted that sort of thing , I did not , I wanted a bright white , and a dimmable blue. All 4 positions are independent of each other. Each light is independent of the other. There is a master switch panel behind my sunglass holder with an Aux beam 8 gang switch panel installed. A single 10 amp circuit for them all. In total , all on , they draw like 5 amps. Been about 8 months or more since I installed it , works flawless.
Original Post
Links to some of the items used.
LED White Pads
Blue LEDs
Switches for blue LEDs
Switches for White Pads
Dimmers
Connectors for Wiring
More Connectors
Solder Butt Connectors
Auxbeam switch if you need this and do not have AUX Switches already
JCR Molle Panel if you need that , do not have to use that.

I used aluminum flat bar to mount the switches to as well as bolts to hold that down to the JCR bar. I used heavy duty Velcro to hold down the connectors and I lined them up the way they run. I used 14 gauge wire , which is overkill for all wiring. The reason I did this is so later on if I want to use that circuit for something more demanding , I can. I used stick on pads to attach zip ties to for securing the wiring. I used Mesh covering for the longer wire runs and I used heat shrink on all wire to wire connections for a more waterproof solution.

No Lights at all on the bronco other than some light from the post behind me.
Ford Bronco NEVER have a problem with interior brightness in your Bronco again and it not cost 500 bucks  , step up your game Oracle =P 20231016_191805

All the standard interior lights and my interior lights.
Ford Bronco NEVER have a problem with interior brightness in your Bronco again and it not cost 500 bucks  , step up your game Oracle =P 20231016_192006

Standard interior lights and only the Blue ambient at max brightness.
Ford Bronco NEVER have a problem with interior brightness in your Bronco again and it not cost 500 bucks  , step up your game Oracle =P 20231016_192149

Standard interior lights and the blue ambient at minimum brightness.
Ford Bronco NEVER have a problem with interior brightness in your Bronco again and it not cost 500 bucks  , step up your game Oracle =P 20231016_192253

A close up of blue ambient interior at max brightness.
Ford Bronco NEVER have a problem with interior brightness in your Bronco again and it not cost 500 bucks  , step up your game Oracle =P 20231016_192413

Inside view White light interior front area.
Ford Bronco NEVER have a problem with interior brightness in your Bronco again and it not cost 500 bucks  , step up your game Oracle =P 20231016_192511

Rear Interior White Light
Ford Bronco NEVER have a problem with interior brightness in your Bronco again and it not cost 500 bucks  , step up your game Oracle =P 20231016_192537

JCR T Cage Front with switch installs and dimmer knobs.
Ford Bronco NEVER have a problem with interior brightness in your Bronco again and it not cost 500 bucks  , step up your game Oracle =P 20231016_192625

JCR T Cage Rear Switches and dimmers.
Ford Bronco NEVER have a problem with interior brightness in your Bronco again and it not cost 500 bucks  , step up your game Oracle =P 20231016_192644
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

jharrell3623

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks 2.7L Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed. I bet you can see it from space.
nice job BTW.
Thanks , yeah , a lot of custom wiring etc , but its so bright lol. I really just enjoyed figuring out every aspect of it. Was a lot of fun.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now thats bright, lol, looks good! 🍻
Sponsored