Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Evening everyone!

so I won’t lie, I got quite frustrated with the whole bronco situation a couple of months ago and thought I was going to cancel my reservation. Even bought a Tesla and said screw it I’m done waiting for this thing. But, for some reason never canceled.
All that to say, I’m behind on the bronco news. I’ve been scrolling the forum but thought you guys could give an update on how scheduling is going, is everything still just a giant guess as to when someone will get their vehicle, etc. I reserved a 2 door OBX within the first 36 hours of reservations opening and I’ve heard nothing from Ford or Granger since the summer at best. Should I stay hopeful that maybe another month or two or just throw in the towel completely and say maybe in a few years?
I trust and appreciate y’all’s opinions on here so thought I’d get some advice!

thanks everyone!
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you haven't spoken with your dealer since the Summer then it sounds like you may not have reordered your vehicle for the 2022 MY in October like you needed to? If you haven't reordered, you likely won't ever hear anything about your vehicle unless by some chance Granger just automatically reordered for you which I doubt.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’s an absolute mess. It’s come to a point where people that have walked into dealerships to order a month ago (without reservation mind you) are receiving build dates for January, February 2022.

All the while, many reservation holders from the very beginning haven’t heard anything.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep your order going. As a 2 door owner, it's worth the wait and aggravation. It took 5 and a half months of build dates getting pushed, but it finally got built and delivered. If you don't like it whenever it does show up, you aren't out anything by doing so. In the meantime, drive the Tesla for a while. I think you will be very happy you kept it going.

OP
OP
Lawdawg55

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks everyone. I appreciate all the advice. The dealership did reorder for me and it does show on fords website as 22 build. I did find it funny that my order date was January of 2021 and still nothing. I see everyone’s point though. Waited this long, might as well keep it going.
Sponsored