First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got my Bronco lifted today with 37s and the shop didn’t have a ForScan tool. Can anyone recommend a shop or person who has ForScan in DFW, preferably closer to the North Fort Worth area? I’ll travel a bit if needed. Thanks!
Sponsored

Disciple Mike

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500, Bronco, 600RR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just want to make sure you know that Forscan is something that anyone can do. It’s a free license, you just need the cable to connect from a computer to the vehicle, which can be found on Amazon. If you’re already aware of that, my apologies, and please disregard.

OP
OP
Cloak

Cloak

Big Bend
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just want to make sure you know that Forscan is something that anyone can do. It’s a free license, you just need the cable to connect from a computer to the vehicle, which can be found on Amazon. If you’re already aware of that, my apologies, and please disregard.
I appreciate it, I'm aware. I have a PC and not a laptop though. I don't feel like going out and buying a laptop just for a quick scan haha

Disciple Mike

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500, Bronco, 600RR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I appreciate it, I'm aware. I have a PC and not a laptop though. I don't feel like going out and buying a laptop just for a quick scan haha
Lol. I feel you man, that makes a lot of sense. I’ve actually got the tool, but unfortunately you’re probably a ways from me, as I’m down in Ellis county near Waxahachie.

OP
OP
Cloak

Cloak

Big Bend
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol. I feel you man, that makes a lot of sense. I’ve actually got the tool, but unfortunately you’re probably a ways from me, as I’m down in Ellis county near Waxahachie.
Yeah, that's a bit out of the way. I appreciate the offer though. I'm wondering if a Ford dealership would help me out. I'll have to call one up in the morning.
Sponsored