Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now some story about the recovery......
Recovery was pretty straightforward actually. Anchored to a gladiator with a Rome in the back while a wrangler pulled forward slowly with a winch. Engaged the rear locker and put it in crawler gear and it just floated the right rear over the hole.
Sponsored

SeptuagenarianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may sound perverse, but risk is part of the fun of serious off-roading. Sure, I like National Park roads, but there's something to be said about heading up a trail not knowing just what you'll encounter, making everything from well-informed decisions to betting on hunches, and dealing with the consequences.

OP
OP
Dover157

Dover157

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I may sound perverse, but risk is part of the fun of serious off-roading. Sure, I like National Park roads, but there's something to be said about heading up a trail not knowing just what you'll encounter, making everything from well-informed decisions to betting on hunches, and dealing with the consequences.
I fully agree with you that is part of the fun of exploring. But for this situation I got myself into there was no excuse for falling into a hole I knew was there lol
Sponsored