Sponsored

Is the Top Lift Pro the best option for a 2 door hardtop removal? Ease of use?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 4 door with a soft top, my wife has a 2 door with the hard top. I like how the Top Lift Pro appears to work (I have not seen or used one in person). I like the idea of my wife being able to use the Top Lift Pro to remove and put back in place her hard top by herself. But again I have never seen one in person to know. Looking for 1st hand advice from those that own a Top Lift Pro.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a ceiling mounted electric winch. Makes removing/replacing my 2 door hard top about an 8 minute process, and I can park underneath it suspended from the ceiling. I imagine the top lift pro makes removal equally as easy.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a 4 door with a soft top, my wife has a 2 door with the hard top. I like how the Top Lift Pro appears to work (I have nor seen or used one in person). I like the idea of my wife being able to use the Top Lift Pro to remove and put back in place her hard top by herself. But again I have never seen one in person to know. Looking for 1st hand advice from those that own a Top Lift Pro.
Check with @Brsox, he just got one.

TacosTuesday

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i love mine, i store the top & panels on it when they're off. being able to remove it on my own so easy is a huge factor for me. i don't have the ceiling height to be able to hoist it up. works fine with my jtop as well. i would totally recommend it

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have one for the wife's 2 Door JK. It worked great. Used it since the came out with it. My wife could do the switch by herself. I purchased the platform to change it to a Bronco version. I haven't used it yet but its not been warm enough.

IMG_7428.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the two door toplift and it works well for me. If your wife is short, you may want to get the power lift feature as the height of the lift bar and brake lever, especially if hers is Sasquatch, may be a little difficult to manage. Of course you can easily add that later in case it’s needed.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have one and love it. Got it when I had my old Jeep. I had to replace the top section when TLP came out with their 2dr version. Its a little more inconvenient than the 4dr version due to having to climb in the back seat and swing the arms out but overall its an awesome tool. I use a cordless driver for the bolts and have gotten it down to less than 15min removing the whole top. Like Rob said above depending on your wifes height/strength the power version may be better.
Sponsored