MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't see any 2022s for that price! Not now. Maybe a 2.3 manual stripper with high mileage. You must be living in a parallel universe. Please show me the portal to get there. Lol.

2021s where had at that price back in the day for the original reservation holders but where either kept or sold for $14k above sticker. Not long after that Ford seen what the Broncos where selling for on the market and raised prices through the roof.

Anyone wanting a 2024 2.7 Sasquatch is paying $60k after taxes. And that pulled the used market up by quite a bit now. Unfortunately that's the world we live in. You want a Bronco these days you have to pay to play.
I wasn't a reservation holder, ordered my Sas 4-door when MY22 orders opened, the MSRP was $43k and change with about $5k of options over the Sas package (2.7, auto, hard-top, switches, mats etc.), which I thought would put a stripper 2-door Sas Base South of $40k.
Last year there was only a couple options for vehicles with a front locker that I knew of, the 2 cheapest being the S-10 Bison that was around $56k and a Wrangler with the Rubican package that was North of $60k, so it seemed to a bargain compared to what was available.
Today the price and build is showing the MY24 HE (which includes Sas, mid-package, and the 3.0 steering rack), at $54,090 after adding the 2.7.
Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not that I'd pay to get one, but I wish the fenders and bumpers were white...or at least chrome for the bumper. I just don't like the black fenders and bumpers...especially for that price.