Sponsored

Fellow Canadians any news from your dealers?

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It very well could open on the 19th here but your dealer seems to be the only one who knows for certain.

I've only spoken to four dealers (not including those here) and none have verified it or heard anything either way.

I know 2021 is delivery for some but it seems bold to be making claims already. Forgive me if I think your dealer may be blowing smoke a bit.

Newfoundland is a nice spot but that has nothing to do with the orders unfortunately.
It very well could open on the 19th here but your dealer seems to be the only one who knows for certain.

I've only spoken to four dealers (not including those here) and none have verified it or heard anything either way.

I know 2021 is delivery for some but it seems bold to be making claims already. Forgive me if I think your dealer may be blowing smoke a bit.

Newfoundland is a nice spot but that has nothing to do with the orders unfortunately.
Read the email what Ford sent people today!

D43A0F96-A038-4BA6-9D42-931311AC8EFD.jpeg
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Read the email what Ford sent people today!

Ford Bronco Fellow Canadians any news from your dealers? D43A0F96-A038-4BA6-9D42-931311AC8EFD
I know what the T&C says.

There's nothing in the T&C that says that your dealer can't tell everyone that they are #1 priority either.

Maybe your dealer is the best. I don't know. I don't trust them much. Just seems too good to be true.

Especially since they, somehow, are the only ones that know when the orders open. Seems to me if they're lying about that (again, the may actually know) then they wouldn't stop lying there.

Maybe you're more trusting than me. Maybe your dealer is more honest than most.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know what the T&C says.

There's nothing in the T&C that says that your dealer can't tell everyone that they are #1 priority either.

Maybe your dealer is the best. I don't know. I don't trust them much. Just seems too good to be true.

Especially since they, somehow, are the only ones that know when the orders open. Seems to me if they're lying about that (again, the may actually know) then they wouldn't stop lying there.

Maybe you're more trusting than me. Maybe your dealer is more honest than most.
I know that your saying, but I’m ready to order, so that’s what I’m trying to do. Hopefully we both get a bronco this summer! And this covid takes a hike.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs