First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not disappointed in the vehicle in any way. But anyone else think the reveal kind of sucked (besides the reservation fiasco). I guess I was kind of hoping for more of an event like they did with the F150. Also, the reservation opening should have come at a different but specified time and location.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Overall I'm ok with the reveal, but it would be nice to have a more hands-on reveal of the Bronco soon. Such as having someone show how to remove/install the hard top pieces and doors. And specifically explain the different hard top configs. For example are there two hard top configs, a regular and a modular option. And show how the soft top is removed/secured

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
No way, when Chevy revealed the C8 they had like ten guest speakers and an hour long prelude to revealing the actual car. With the way Ford has been marketing this I was afraid they were going to have the most over the top ceremony chock full of speeches about how special and important this car is, I really appreciate that they just showed a full demo of it's capabilities and let the Bronco speak for itself.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not disappointed in the vehicle in any way. But anyone else think the reveal kind of sucked (besides the reservation fiasco). I guess I was kind of hoping for more of an event like they did with the F150. Also, the reservation opening should have come at a different but specified time and location.
The “reservation fiasco” ruined the excitement of the reveal for me. I spent the whole time trying to get through.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since this was the “reveal” of the Bronco family, maybe we’ll have a Bronco Bronco presentation at a later date. They left a lot on the table. I noticed in every review, they specifically avoided the rear seats and cargo of the 2-door. That’s standard stuff in a walk around.

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very lacking to me. Couldn't believe it was over after that short commercial... Zero information from actual Ford off-road expert. They should have had one

Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After various tech difficulty, no sound, locked up video, reservation pains... I appreciated the short video and data dump. But it would have been nice to know that was the plan.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was great, but I really wanted to see someone walk around it and show us things like removing the doors and top. Felt like more of a long commercial and less of a demonstration of what it is

Then&Now

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since this was the “reveal” of the Bronco family, maybe we’ll have a Bronco Bronco presentation at a later date. They left a lot on the table. I noticed in every review, they specifically avoided the rear seats and cargo of the 2-door. That’s standard stuff in a walk around.
Going back after all was said & done, I noticed a swing around back perspective of the 2dr appears the rear seat is split in the middle. Bench style, but split. If what I think I saw is accurate, looks like you can have a rear passenger + have the other side folded down to carry more.
Sponsored