First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get where people are saying OP screwed the dealer. The dealer doesn’t give 2 shlts. I ordered a Maverick and was told I have 7 days to decide if I want it when it comes in. Dealer had one on lot in a better trim so I bought it at MSRP. Didn’t care about the one on order and refunded deposit on it.
Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So back in summer of '23 I couldn't decide on the configuration I wanted so I ordered two from two separate dealers and decided I'd take whatever one got built first. Well the first one was built back and March and that dealership did a great job of communicating with me every step of the way. I got emails from them when it went into production, was built, and delivered. I bought this one and have been loving every minute of it.

My other order was recently built, shipped and delivered and I've yet to get a single email or phone call from the dealership. I just checked their website and MY Bronco is listed with a -$2,500 dealer discount! Of course, I don't care as I have no intention of buying but it seems kind of scummy. Also, they could have at least tried to get me to buy at MSRP before lowering the price...
Share order/dealer info in HE Club for others still waiting on scheduling?