First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put my Reservation in for a 4-Door Badlands in Area 51. Thinking it's gonna have Sasquatch for sure, Hard Top, High or Lux Package, and Leather. Currently have a 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro. Actually we have 2 since the wife has the same thing but an 18. The 4Runner is a great vehicle and I've had no interest of getting rid of it, well until I saw the specs of the Bronco. I'll still be keeping one of them but it will have a Bronco parked next to it at some point. Looking forward to a little change. Will start moving over my mods over to the wife's Pro soon.

Paul

Ford Bronco Hello From Louisiana side
Sponsored

jmac

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ cruzer
Put my Reservation in for a 4-Door Badlands in Area 51. Thinking it's gonna have Sasquatch for sure, Hard Top, High or Lux Package, and Leather. Currently have a 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro. Actually we have 2 since the wife has the same thing but an 18. The 4Runner is a great vehicle and I've had no interest of getting rid of it, well until I saw the specs of the Bronco. I'll still be keeping one of them but it will have a Bronco parked next to it at some point. Looking forward to a little change. Will start moving over my mods over to the wife's Pro soon.

Paul

Ford Bronco Hello From Louisiana side
Hi from north carolinia

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Great looking 4runner sir!! Hello to you.
I'll take it off your hands when you sell and keep as my second vehicle. I have a 2dr FE on reserve. Also leaning towards Area51. Gotta be the case as I'm from Vegas.

OP
OP
Bayou_Bronco

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great looking 4runner sir!! Hello to you.
I'll take it off your hands when you sell and keep as my second vehicle. I have a 2dr FE on reserve. Also leaning towards Area51. Gotta be the case as I'm from Vegas.
I'm guessing Area 51 will be a pretty popular color in your area. Lol

If you are really interested in the 4runner it will be for sale between now and when my Bronco comes in. I'm going to really hate getting rid of it, as it's been one of my favorite vehicles I've owned. The wife has an 18 TRD Pro just like it but black so it won't be too terrible to see it go. Just have to decide if I'm going to move ask if the mods to hers or just sell it as is. Enjoy your new ride next year.
Sponsored