First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've already seen where 2 people have had contact with their dealer about switching their reservations to the BRAPTOR. One was told MSRP + $60K, for an OTD price of $129K. The other was told MSRP + $50K, with their OTD price of $119K. There will be one or two lucky few to get a more reasonable price, but unfortunately the games have begun.
Sponsored

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have information to say your thread will do nothing. Dealers don’t even know at this point how this is being handled. And no hate here just the facts.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have information to say your thread will do nothing. Dealers don’t even know at this point how this is being handled. And no hate here just the facts.
I've spoken to two dealers today and they don't have any information on how this is being handled yet. Unless Ford issues direct allocations to reservation holders, and not dealerships, there is no reason for a dealership to put your reservation over another order assuming it's the standard allocation system.

Unless Ford forces dealerships they can still select orders based on a pre-existing list or any condition they deem, as in someone committing to a high ADM. I think most reservation holders would be less accepting of a large ADM while someone coming late to the party would be more than willing to pay a premium to jump in front.

I'd like to say we will all know the answer by the end of next month but more than likely Ford will adjust this as we go and change the rules based on how dealerships actually handle this.

OP
OP
aFordOwner

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've spoken to two dealers today and they don't have any information on how this is being handled yet. Unless Ford issues direct allocations to reservation holders, and not dealerships, there is no reason for a dealership to put your reservation over another order assuming it's the standard allocation system.

Unless Ford forces dealerships they can still select orders based on a pre-existing list or any condition they deem, as in someone committing to a high ADM. I think most reservation holders would be less accepting of a large ADM while someone coming late to the party would be more than willing to pay a premium to jump in front.

I'd like to say we will all know the answer by the end of next month but more than likely Ford will adjust this as we go and change the rules based on how dealerships actually handle this.
Sounds about right.

OP
OP
aFordOwner

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you are “lucky” enough to still be waiting on your build date since placing your order in back in 2020 and would love to have a clue where you stand on the Raptor “priority” list please complete this form.

https://forms.gle/ihfuuoN4EKUET5Ys9

All information other than user name will be kept confidential.
Currently the following people have the lowest Reservation Number.
@69BroncoX302
@cmessagie(BN)
@Seventyfouronthefloor
@Garrett301
@GotWake
@Chris S
@WisMich
@Shadylacy (BN)
@WCP-82
@TiFi
All the above have reservation IDs less than 102xxxxx

Currently only have limited data. The more we add the better picture we will have.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine is 10124..., you are forgetting that the cancelled FE's are most likely at the front of that list. Again the numbers dont matter. I know 2 people with much later reservations that ordered the exact same FE as me that got theirs.

OP
OP
aFordOwner

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model