First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not just ADM. Ford raised the entry level price by 14 Grand.

At $30k the Bronco was priced competitively, at $44k, the Wrangler looks a lot more appealing.
Exactly my Base was 32,500 with Auto, switches, power locks/windows, Hard top Wrangler couldn't touch it but now.......
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think when production capacity is limited and Ford is forced to chose between Ranger and Bronco the Ranger will be their focus. Truck segment vs niche off-roader. Their plans of 200,000 units is and always was a marketing fantasy if they never had a dedicated facility just for Bronco
Nobody is ordering or buying the Ranger. It's not a constraint on the ability to purchase Broncos.

Broncos are being produced, people aren't buying them.

They played games, raised prices, delayed deliveries, deleted trims, made people re-order, had recalls....People got tired of it and went back to Jeep or 4Runner.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its almost like quality issues, huge price increases, shitty dealers and changing market conditions are a thing
Well, all of the above have kept me from buying one so far...

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/g60385784/bestselling-cars-2024/

I don't think interest rates are as important to buyers as many here may think, because sales keep increasing year over year. With the exception of the big pickup truck, the 2024 trend shows that cars around the $40-$45k price are the ones selling the most regardless of powertrain, with the slightly more expensive SUVs selling over their sedan counterparts (RAV4/Camry, MY/M3, etc.).

Ford started selling the Lightning at around $30k and after seeing the reservation orders pile up, they decided to almost double the entry price, then cry B.S. about how they are losing on every truck they sell... If that were true, they wouldn't had originally marketed for the price they did. Whoever believes that B.S., obviously can't read a financial statement where Ford's shows increased profits year over year...

I am happy with the purchase of the BaseSquatch I gifted my wife, that replaced an 11 years old super reliable Wrangler but I don't think it is worth or that I would've paid more than what I did at the time. We didn't buy it as an off-roader, she liked it because it looks "retro-cute" like the new Fiat 500 or the mini. I think that's the reason I see mostly women in Broncos.

The dealership, Chapman Ford of Horsham was great to work with, never charged ADM, delivery was almost instant and honored the price protection without incident.
Ford on the other hand, made it a nightmare with their games and trying to force me to change my order or threatening to cancel it, then building the vehicle a week after I told them I was sticking to my guns...
My previous brand new Ford was a 1997 Explorer XL and honestly, they lost me as a customer.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At some point I thing it would be cool if Ford released a new Sasquatch 2.0 package with 37’s and more lift from the factory. That might not be very practical because the Raptor is already out.

Another idea is to release a 37” upgrade package for dealers to install on existing Broncos. This would include a factory lift, upgraded steering components, wheel/tire package.

I know there are several good aftermarket options but I don’t feel confident enough mechanically with mixing and matching components to make a sturdy reliable trail and daily rig.
Sponsored