Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@King63 Any luck on your Bronco?
I saw that it moved to "Final Preparation" yesterday and then got the call from my dealer today that it is at the dealership, and when do I want to pick it up! I'm slammed at work, so I may not be able to pick it up until Saturday, but we'll see.
Sponsored

infinposib

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Everyone! I also have a Bronco with a build week of 3/25. It went into production on 3/27, but the tracker has not been updated since then. I reached out to Ford Marketing and they provided an ETA of 4/22 to 4/28, though my dealer is unaware of it being shipped. I hope all of you are having better luck. Happy trails!

King63

Heritage
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hi Everyone! I also have a Bronco with a build week of 3/25. It went into production on 3/27, but the tracker has not been updated since then. I reached out to Ford Marketing and they provided an ETA of 4/22 to 4/28, though my dealer is unaware of it being shipped. I hope all of you are having better luck. Happy trails!
I just picked mine up from my dealer today. I think mine was finished on 3/27 and shipped on 3/31. Arrived at my dealer on 4/24, so about 3 weeks transit time. Hopefully yours will be arriving soon!

infinposib

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just picked mine up from my dealer today. I think mine was finished on 3/27 and shipped on 3/31. Arrived at my dealer on 4/24, so about 3 weeks transit time. Hopefully yours will be arriving soon!
Congrats! That is awesome news! I hope you have a great weekend! I have no doubt it’s worth the wait.

infinposib

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If your Bronco still shows in production and Ford Marketing gives you an ETA that differs from the tracker, check your dealers website. Ford posts pictures of Broncos before they are loaded on the train and will list them as for sale. It’s how I find out that mine has been shipped even though it shows in production as of 3/27.
Sponsored