• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts Base Wheels and Tires w/TPMS - $300 OBO

Its Rod

Base
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base / 2000 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Base
Located 25 min west of Boston. Get these out of my garage.

IMG_3749.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg
Sponsored

Deleted member 50468

Hello,

If you can wait a couple weeks, I’ll take those off your hands. I’m living in South Vermont so maybe we can meet halfway? Maybe Leominster?

OP
OP
Its Rod

Its Rod

Base
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base / 2000 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure, shoot me a message in a few weeks. Im up in southern NH a good amount so we can meet somewhere closer to you as well.

Deleted member 50468

Will do. Many thanks for the wait. I’ll be in touch.

Deleted member 50468

I hope to have delivery of my Bronco late next week or early the following week. Then we can schedule something. Will keep you posted.

Sponsored

pginand

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sure, shoot me a message in a few weeks. Im up in southern NH a good amount so we can meet somewhere closer to you as well.
i see a defect in the top mid tire... carefull or ask for some cash back for it

OP
OP
Its Rod

Its Rod

Base
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base / 2000 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Base
i see a defect in the top mid tire... carefull or ask for some cash back for it
Phil I would focus more on selling that hard top before retiring down Florida.
Goodluck with that 10K!

pginand

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Phil I would focus more on selling that hard top before retiring down Florida.
Goodluck with that 10K!
Just trying to be honest man and watching over for the little guy, i know my tires!
Sponsored