First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@EIGHTLUG Maybe instead of ignoring your customers and providing unreasonable and unreachable production times, you should email and communicate with your customers and simply apologize for the delays, tell them they are important to you and use it as a learning opportunity.

It might not be any “sweat off your back” to lose a customer but judging by the numerous Bronco owners on here who have experienced what I have from your company, a change in how you deal with your customers is needed.

Looks like you produce a great product that could really serve the community but service is an opportunity that sustains long term.

And I will “move on with life” but I think it’s important that you set reasonable expectations and when those expectations aren’t met that you show some humility and empathy for your customers when they get frustrated.
Sponsored

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Noted. Thanks.

There's plenty of apology posts on these threads. I honestly don't have the time in the day to do it all. Just keeping up on PMs from the 4 forums, Facebook messenger, and IG DMs is nearly a full time job.

Big picture, people just want what they ordered. Sitting in a chair replying to everyone's emails and posts doesn't get orders out the door. We're not built to have staff sitting at a desk. If Tracy and Sarah spend 8 hours each replying to emails, just to put a dent in the inbox, that means no ones custom DNA Badge goes out that day. No ones custom shift knob goes out that day. 2/3 less orders get packed and shipped that day. But 16 hours worth of peoples order update emails were replied to and all of the ship dates they gave to everyone prior has just slipped by 24 hours. It's a huge tail chasing exercise.

Let us work on orders. Every so often these posts come up like it's a brand new thing. Just add to the original thread where we didn't get to someone's email and they decide to make it a spectacle.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It sounds like anyone one in the sliverdale need a job eighlug my be able to help you out. :whistle:

Sponsored

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They are on the other side of the Sound from me, but would be kinda fun to go be a parts changer on the weekends and relive my machine operator years!
The weekend is when we make our hay! Less distractions. And, oddly enough, more people are available to put in longer hours.

RAC-Wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
RAC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE - After failing to provide an update as they promised (a second time) I told them via messenger that I would contact the FTC and the Washington office of AG if they did not give me a fulfillable estimate of delivery in next 24 hours.

They immediately responded saying “let’s just cancel the order and move on”.

***Buyer Beware*** Pretty sad that after over 2 months they feel it’s unnecessary to provide any estimate of delivery or even respond to numerous customer emails.

By far my worst online customer service experience in years.
I'm tired of this guy too. He doesn't give a rat's butt about our concerns. Great. I'm also gonna contact my local PD, my Credit Card provider, his BBB (although he doesn't seem to give a rat's butt about that either), and the owners of this fine website. This is not how I'd expect a "Level 3" sponsor to treat customers.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm tired of this guy too. He doesn't give a rat's butt about our concerns. Great. I'm also gonna contact my local PD, my Credit Card provider, his BBB (although he doesn't seem to give a rat's butt about that either), and the owners of this fine website. This is not how I'd expect a "Level 3" sponsor to treat customers.
Small niche' businesses are sometimes overwhelmed and deserve a bit more understanding.
I too waited 8 months for my BAM, didn't receive updates, but my inquiries were answered, but I wasn't a DICK!
If it any consolation, the quality was second to none!

If you need, you can ask me about your order, I've got some time and could certainly tell you that you are in the que! lol

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Noted. Thanks.

There's plenty of apology posts on these threads. I honestly don't have the time in the day to do it all. Just keeping up on PMs from the 4 forums, Facebook messenger, and IG DMs is nearly a full time job.

Big picture, people just want what they ordered. Sitting in a chair replying to everyone's emails and posts doesn't get orders out the door. We're not built to have staff sitting at a desk. If Tracy and Sarah spend 8 hours each replying to emails, just to put a dent in the inbox, that means no ones custom DNA Badge goes out that day. No ones custom shift knob goes out that day. 2/3 less orders get packed and shipped that day. But 16 hours worth of peoples order update emails were replied to and all of the ship dates they gave to everyone prior has just slipped by 24 hours. It's a huge tail chasing exercise.

Let us work on orders. Every so often these posts come up like it's a brand new thing. Just add to the original thread where we didn't get to someone's email and they decide to make it a spectacle.
Waited longer than expected, but had no issues knowing I was getting something of a superior quality, checked in once with Tracy and she replied relatively quickly (this was after my projected lead time that I emailed her). Couldn’t be happier and was totally worth the wait. It’d be different if it was some repair part or they just weren’t delivering ever. But it’s not 🤷🏼‍♂️

IMG_0482.jpeg

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Noted. Thanks.

Love your products and have had to wait but nothing to extreme. I would simply recommend updating lead times to something more accurate.

I'm in customer service, all customers want besides a great product is to achieve the dates provided. If it's 2 months or 8 months, provide that, or you need to staff to hit dates that currently are reflected on the site.

There will be a lot less emails and post topics like this one and other recent ones.

NAND

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noted. Thanks.

What about a trello board you can share so people have at least some idea of what's going on. I understand production delays and have no issue, but no communication or updates doesn't make sense if you continue to take new orders.
Sponsored