395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Which dealership in Socal w/res is doing MSRP?
Sponsored

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm curious for those of us who don't qualify for A Plan or similar pricing, what is your dealer pricing the new Bronco for you? The best deal I found so far was $1000 under invoice local to me. Are most dealers offering MSRP? Any other deals out there? My thinking is with reservations versus the typical allocation system, there should be better deals because each dealer can potentially get more units.

Here's the link to the dealer I found at $1000 under invoice Granger Ford New Bronco

What are you finding out there?
This is a good deal. Was there any markups like some dealers charge random fees and a high dealer fee?

OP
OP
79Bronco-iowa

79Bronco-iowa

First Name
Iowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is a good deal. Was there any markups like some dealers charge random fees and a high dealer fee?
Only other charge is a doc fee of $180 that's regulated in our state.

So a straight forward deal. It's not the wild west like Florida dealers with $1000 doc fees

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only other charge is a doc fee of $180 that's regulated in our state.

So a straight forward deal. It's not the wild west like Florida dealers with $1000 doc fees
That’s unheard of in Florida. I might make the trip to save that much!

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm curious for those of us who don't qualify for A Plan or similar pricing, what is your dealer pricing the new Bronco for you? The best deal I found so far was $1000 under invoice local to me. Are most dealers offering MSRP? Any other deals out there? My thinking is with reservations versus the typical allocation system, there should be better deals because each dealer can potentially get more units.

Here's the link to the dealer I found at $1000 under invoice Granger Ford New Bronco

What are you finding out there?

Thanks for posting the link, 1800 miles away but very tempting, that's at least $2k, I am curious if they will add markup? Do you know?

Sponsored
OP
OP
79Bronco-iowa

79Bronco-iowa

First Name
Iowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for posting the link, 1800 miles away but very tempting, that's at least $2k, I am curious if they will add markup? Do you know?
No, doc fee of $180 and that's it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone in AZ or the southwest have any lines on sub-msrp pricing? Waiting to hear from Camelback Ford on their plans.
Try Sanderson Ford. They may charge sticker, but unlikely to add ADM. Ask for Mike Gilbert.

Gsxr7000

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250, 93 Mustang, 67 Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you do all the transactions through Ford and not even worry with the dealer for nothing but the pick up ? I would think with touch less everything right now that would be an option.

OP
OP
79Bronco-iowa

79Bronco-iowa

First Name
Iowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can you do all the transactions through Ford and not even worry with the dealer for nothing but the pick up ? I would think with touch less everything right now that would be an option.

It ultimately has to be through a dealership because of franchise laws. If you find the right dealer they will offer e-sign or offer to mail you the paperwork and do it remotely, where you don't ever have to visit the store and help arrange shipping or possibly pickup at the airport. I know that Granger Motors is offering those options listed on their website.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My reservation # from Monday night is 10122171 and my reservation # from just now is 10157917. A difference of 35,746.

I wonder what the delivery time difference is between the two?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With all the uncertainty around dealer markups, etc. I just made a second reservation, this time with Granger in IA. Thanks for the heads up 79Bronco-iowa!

My reservation # from Monday night is 10122171 and my reservation # from just now is 10157917. A difference of 35,746.

I wonder what the delivery time difference is between the two?
I dont think reservations numbers mean squat in terms of order. My first reservation for FE that was confirmed via e-mail was 8:03PM on launch night has a 1012xxxx number. My second one was the next morning and has a 1011xxxx number...

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer in socal - MSRP for reservations, non reservations is a diff story.
Galphin Van Nuys is doing MSRP and X Plan
Kearny Mesa Ford, San Diego MSRP and X Plan

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Galphin Van Nuys is doing MSRP and X Plan
Kearny Mesa Ford, San Diego MSRP and X Plan
I reserved one for my father in law and used Galpin, might need to do the same for mine.

who’s the go to sales man there. Going to see if I can leverage two guys an get some additional savings

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pay attention here.. X-plan is always above invoice. $ 1000 below invoice would be always lower than X-plan. Why would they say that? Then they say whatever is available. Why wouldn’t $1000 under invoice be not available.. there will always be an invoice sum.
Ford Bronco Best Reservation Deal? $1000 Under Invoice D3E0E439-2B88-499E-A33F-EDAA6D7319F2

OP
OP
79Bronco-iowa

79Bronco-iowa

First Name
Iowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pay attention here.. X-plan is always above invoice. $ 1000 below invoice would be always lower than X-plan. Why would they say that? Then they say whatever is available. Why wouldn’t $1000 under invoice be not available.. there will always be an invoice sum.
Ford Bronco Best Reservation Deal? $1000 Under Invoice D3E0E439-2B88-499E-A33F-EDAA6D7319F2

I reached out to the dealership on this. Sounds like they were suppose to update to say A/X/Z/D plan pricing but their website editor forgot.

He assured me that it'd be updated shortly.

The idea being whatever is more advantageous plan pricing vs. $1000 under invoice, they'll pass that on.
Sponsored