Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Rubicon Recon JK; 24 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2024 Badlands Sasquatch build in progress.
Mods, approx prices without discounts, and notes below.

Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods image000000
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods image000000
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8694
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8691
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8682
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8677
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8582
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8577
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8540
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8537
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8534
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8702

-Full Xpel PPF stealth and tinted windows done locally in Northern Nevada ($4650 is the going rate here and they did an excellent job). Before and after photos .

DIY light install and wiring this past weekend:

- 6 light SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar kit by Diode Dynamics. Purchased from 4x4TruckLEDs.com. Excellent supplier. Medical/First Responder/Military discounts and their harnesses are works of art. Highly recommend. Something to note, you will see these lights in your 360 camera. If you were planning to use your 360 camera for rock crawling and technical tire placement, the lightbar may obstruct that, but only partially. $1400-$2100.

- Black backlit Bronco letters by Oracle. End product looks cool, but I had to replace much of the cheap, low quality wiring and the B didn’t have any adhesive. Purchased from Radco. Also, some videos show this install with all the wiring married in the middle. It is cleaner if you splice the wiring together for each letter from B to O, end at the O, then add your longer wiring to connect to your Aux switch and the ground. Test the wiring as you go with a battery charger or something similar. It’s a lot of tedious work and you don’t want to get it all done only to realize the lights are not working. You will need additional red and black wire, a spade or ring terminal for the ground, wire loom, and I recommend Wago lever nuts instead of butt connectors. I used “221-413 3 wire lever nuts conductor compact splicing connectors” at each letter. Example: connect the red wires of the B and R, then exit with another red wire to connect to the O. The next wire lever nut will have this wire, the O wire itself, and the next exit red wire… and so on. This makes it easier if something needs fixing. Be prepared to replace a lot of the Oracle cheap wire. $226. Annoyed with the quality and the clean up required to bring it up to standards, but looks cool.

- Sequential signals/fog lights by IAG. Plug and play. Hardest part of this was getting the fender liner half off for access to the headlight harness. Surprisingly frustrating. Looks great. Not really functional fog lights IMO, but great sequential light indicators. $299.

- Grill lights (similar to Raptors) by RPM (seem to be the same as Mabett). Nicely made harness. I added additional wire loom to make it look consistent with the other wiring I had completed. This harness is nicely made and is wrapped in cloth automotive electrical tape. $45.

Other small mods recently done:
- front and rear molle door panels (American Adventure Labs)
- rear seat back and cargo area molded protectors (IAG)
- front under seat multi mount panels (Desert Does It)
- antenna and molle pouches (Builtright)
- weatherbeater mats (Husky)
- rear light guards (RPM)
- aluminum grab handles (RPM)
- under seat vent covers (RPM)
- console safe (RPM)
- door sill and trunk trim protectors (RPM)
- oversized plug and play rear interior light (RPM)
- center console molle panels

Soon to be installed:
- engine bay mounted twin ARB Air Compressor
- hood struts
- engine bay light
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadsquatchNV

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never add up the monetary investment to your vehicular additions. It always sums up to depression.
I say it’s money well spent on entertainment and happiness! Plus I bought at discounted rates. ;-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
BadsquatchNV

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another note on the backlit letters by Oracle: you will also want some marine grade adhesive to place in the drill holes on the back of the letters (similar to the same sealant you drill through to remove the original letters). Something like this: https://a.co/d/5QkTWNu

Common sense warning… do not apply until after you have married the wiring and tested all your letters. Cure 24-48 hours.

Last edited:

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

- 6 light SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar kit by Diode Dynamics. Purchased from 4x4TruckLEDs.com. Excellent supplier. Medical/First Responder/Military discounts and their harnesses are works of art. Highly recommend. Something to note, you will see these lights in your 360 camera. If you were planning to use your 360 camera for rock crawling and technical tire placement, the lightbar may obstruct that, but only partially. $1400-$2100.
Thanks for your business. We appreciate it!

OP
OP
BadsquatchNV

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for your business. We appreciate it!
Absolutely. I have been checking your site before I buy anywhere else ever since I received the crossbar kit and harnesses. You have a loyal customer here. Excellent quality, shipping, and customer service. Thank you.

Last edited:

thetxpopulist

Badlands
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice build, and good boys ;) $4650 is incredible! I just got 75sqft of XPEL stealth, gonna try and brave it myself as I was quoted about double here in DFW.

For your compressor—this is on Amazon, but a small/USA owned business. Got it in 3 or 4 days at 1/3 the cost of others I’ve seen with a 3-4 week lead time.

https://a.co/d/7daAQ0q

OP
OP
BadsquatchNV

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off road maiden voyage. Lagomarsino Petroglyphs and Old Geiger Grade OHV Trail (Toll Road) in High Desert of N NV.

360 camera views while wheeling in the mud ruts and rock crawling modes is such a cool feature. Lightbar does not seem to obstruct view enough to make a difference unless you are really getting technical.

Also first oil change and multipoint inspection. 0W-30. Almost always above 5K’ elevation.

Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_0028
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8758
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_8753
Ford Bronco SS5 Grille Crosslink Lightbar by Diode Dynamics, Oracle backlit letters, and a few other mods IMG_0033

IMG_8761.jpeg
Sponsored