TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Saw this post on TFLNOW YouTube page and was looking at the model overall. Looks to have the rims of a TRD Off Road model with a higher up suspension. Also there is now hood badge that states I Force Max so this is the regular 2.4T.

2025 Toyota 4runner 2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road Spotted! 2025  4runner TRD Off-Road spotted

2025 Toyota 4runner 2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road Spotted! 2025 toyota 4runner TRD Off-Road sightin

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Why make us wait though is my point , I don't want to wait until the fall I want to see it now lol
Not sure. Could also be a prototype that is going to an Autoshow and they want to hide it before the public debut for the trim level.

TSlop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
~2026 4Runner
Seems likely this is a TRD OR. I suspected the lower models would not get the smoked taillights. I'm curious if they'll actually copy the wheels from the Taco or if they'll have their own design.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Seems likely this is a TRD OR. I suspected the lower models would not get the smoked taillights. I'm curious if they'll actually copy the wheels from the Taco or if they'll have their own design.
Yeah I don’t think the TRD OR will get the blacked out lights. It would probably be TRD Sport, Platinum, TRD Pro and Trailhunter that get the blacked out ones.

Dgk

First Name
Mig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
Ahh the rear lights look like shit compared to the trd pro. No thanks. I wonder is the premium trim will have smoked lights?

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Consider this, I'm sure there will be aftermarket options. :)

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester and Ascent
Why are they still hiding it though lol
Announcements like this are intentionally slow rolled. They doll out information slowly over time to help build the hype among their enthusiast buyers (like many of us here). This is especially true when looking at all the teasers they did leading up to the initial reveals for both the Tacoma and the 4Runner. Another reason they do it is to maintain excitement. If they just dropped all the info at once people would comb through it and get excited, but then forget about it when there was nothing more to learn. They want potential customers regularly thinking about it as it approaches the time they can make a reservation. It makes perfect sense and is just good business.

Anyway, I expect there to be another event in a few months (June maybe?) where they bring the press in and let them drive many of the trims. They will likely have more prototypes of various trims on display at that time. The Off-Road and Platinum seem likely. At the same time they will probably release more specific information like a spec sheet and detailed features for each trim. However, I expect pricing will wait another few months and drop sometime around Aug/Sep. At that time I would bet we see things like the official build page become available.

Last edited: