First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't see a build week thread for us yet so I figured I'd make one. It seems many of us got scheduled yesterday. What is everyone expecting?

I'm a July 2020 Reservation. Finally scheduled after a long wait and eliminating the tow package 2 weeks ago.

Badlands/SAS/MIC/Lux/2.7/A51/Vinyl seats - Can't wait!
Sponsored

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally found this thread! Dealer called on Friday to tell me I am scheduled for 5/16. 9/20/20 reservation and January order date. Changed my order too many times to count. Removed tow and Lux about a month ago. Not sure if it had an impact but glad to finally get on the docket. Now I have to sell or trade my Ranger Tremor that I really like a lot. Getting Bronco from same dealer so hoping I can get close to what I paid for it.
Good luck to all on getting these timely

Joestac23

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome, finally get to be in a thread with a build week. 7/21/20 reservation and seems like forever waiting for this. Actually gave up on 2022 and told the dealer to add back the tow package since it seemed everything on my order was a "constraint". Looks like having my Bronco this summer is a real possibility.

OP
OP
tambrico

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, finally get to be in a thread with a build week. 7/21/20 reservation and seems like forever waiting for this. Actually gave up on 2022 and told the dealer to add back the tow package since it seemed everything on my order was a "constraint". Looks like having my Bronco this summer is a real possibility.
Heh, I'm still wondering if deleting the tow package made a difference. Maybe it didn't.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well crap. I'm a July 19 reservation, Jan 2021 order, dropped the tow a couple weeks ago and still crickets.

All the posts keep saying no scheduling... So I thought that means no new VINs? Figured they were just focusing on dirt mountain and already committed builds.

Sponsored

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One thing we’ve learned is that there is no explanation or understanding of how this works. I was all ready to give up on this and had stopped spending 2 hrs per day on Bg6. I am excited all over again! Now my thoughts are how long is it going to take to get built and delivered. Would expecting September delivery be too optimistic??

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Almost embarrassed to say when we ordered. Must have gotten lucky with the allocation lottery. Walk-in order 2/5/22, confirmed 2/7/22. OBX, Leather, 2.3, 4.27 Locker, LUX, MIC, Non-Sas, Carbonized Gray

dustinm1

Wildtrak
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/30/202 reservation. 4dr BL, SAS, 2.7, MIC, High, tow. Never changed my order. Wasn't expecting a 5/16 build week.

mjsmitty69

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak with 3.0 hoss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi everyone. I just got my build week of 5/16/22 also. Was 7/24/20 reservation, 3/12/21 order. Its a totally loaded up Wildtrak with every possible option with the hoss 3.0 upgrade, mic roof with rails, towing pkg, hoop steps, Lux.... Finally getting some progress. No email yet from ford but verified through back door.

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 2020 reservation, January 2021 order. Modified my build several times from my original 2dr Base but received notification my order was scheduled for 5/16 week over the weekend and now have a VIN. CO Badlands 4dr, LUX, MIC, Tow, HD bumper. Was just about to drop tow, lux and possibly bumper to increase my odds but now I'm glad I didn't. Good luck to everyone that we don't end up seeing delays once our week comes.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tambrico

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 2020 reservation, January 2021 order. Modified my build several times from my original 2dr Base but received notification my order was scheduled for 5/16 week over the weekend and now have a VIN. CO Badlands 4dr, LUX, MIC, Tow, HD bumper. Was just about to drop tow, lux and possibly bumper to increase my odds but now I'm glad I didn't. Good luck to everyone that we don't end up seeing delays once our week comes.
Where did you find your VIN? Did you get it from the dealer? I don't see it on the backdoor tracker.

Kenny H

Badlands
First Name
KIBUM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, FRS, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 2020 reservation, January 2021 order.
Badlands, Sas, 4dr, 2.7L, High package.
I removed the Towing package 2 weeks ago.
Finally production scheduled.

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you find your VIN? Did you get it from the dealer? I don't see it on the backdoor tracker.
Didn't show up online, I think it won't till they send an email. In any case the dealer was able to get it or you can call the customer service line and they can tell you.

Bugrad1990

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many here, I've been obsessively browsing this forum for more than a year, gleaning any possible intel which would give me valuable insight into my future. Last week I was checking the backdoor link yet again when - POOF - there it was: Scheduled Build Date of the week of May 16!

I dropped the Tow Package in January in hopes of improving my situation. Based on the posts from others in this build week, maybe that wasn't necessary. All the same, I only need a four-pin connector for my utility trailer, anyway, so it was a no-risk change. I'll just use Ford Pass points to have that installed after I take delivery.

Enjoy the ride, everyone!

Last edited:

dman

Wildtrak
First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak