Sponsored

🚨TAKE ANOTHER LOOK!🚨 ORACLE Lighting OCULUS ColorSHIFT BI-LED Projector Headlights for 21-Current Bronco

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
When we were developing the OCULUS BI-LED Projector Headlight, we took aim at the OEM LED headlight market. We wanted to be the GOLD standard for upgraded, full replacement housings for the 6th Ten Bronco. To accomplish this, we needed a stronger beam pattern, cleaner cut-off with little to no glare and a full fill to illuminate the roadway ahead and do so in a full housing and other elements in the headlight package.

https://www.oraclelights.com/collec...led-projector-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco

The BRONculus comes in multiple options all produce a brilliant 5200 Lumens. You can select to upgrade to the Oculus Switchback adding an amber to the DRL halo the signaling a turn. To completely customize your vehicle’s look, the Oculus ColorSHIFT BI-LED Headlight is available with 3 zones that can be controlled together with the included BC-2 controller. The zones can be separately controlled by adding more BC-2 controllers.
Ford Bronco 🚨TAKE ANOTHER LOOK!🚨 ORACLE Lighting OCULUS ColorSHIFT BI-LED Projector Headlights for 21-Current Bronco ORACLE_LIGHTING_BRONCO_DESERT

The new modular design allows separate components (turn signal, marker lights, and mounting tabs) to be installed independently. The modular design also allows for these individual components to be replaced or upgraded down the road when future options are available.

Check out what our customers are saying:

“Excellent quality, easy install and great lighting upgrade. Great halo effects and very big upgrade to night driving with high and low beams. The auto highbeam works better than factory. Very happy with these lights. Easy to use controller and also a smartphone app that works as well. I highly recommend these for a lighting upgrade.” Lisa

“Amazing Improvement!! Installed on my ‘21 Big Bend to replace the standard lights. Easy to install and an amazing improvement overall” Joanna

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLE Terry

ORACLE Terry

Base
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base

Madmen2008

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought the standard amber halo OCULUS BI-LED Projector Headlights and I figured the halo would go off when the headlights go on, but the amber halos never turn off. I don't like the look of the amber halos with the headlights on, luckily my wife said she would take the amber halo headlights. so now I'm looking at the switchback headlights or the color shift headlights. My questions are how do the switchback headlights work, when are the halos amber and when are the white? On the color shift headlights can you have the headlights be amber until the main beam headlights turn on, automatically switching? Any special wiring for the switchback or color shift headlights, that are different from the amber only headlights?

Also, I think a popular option would be a high beam signal out of the headlights to control a relay for light bars, etc. You could then use an auxiliary switch to power the relay, so that you only used them off-road, but could easily control them with your high beam switch.

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
so now I'm looking at the switchback headlights or the color shift headlights. My questions are how do the switchback headlights work, when are the halos amber and when are the white?
The switchback headlights have a White DRL Halo under normal use and only switch the to Amber color when the Turn Signal is active.

On the color shift headlights can you have the headlights be amber until the main beam headlights turn on, automatically switching?
The White DRL will override the other colors when the Bronco is running. This is to make it complaint for on-road use.

Any special wiring for the switchback or color shift headlights, that are different from the amber only headlights?
The ColorSHIFT lights include a Bluetooth controller that the halos are connected to then the control is connected to battery power.

Also, I think a popular option would be a high beam signal out of the headlights to control a relay for light bars, etc. You could then use an auxiliary switch to power the relay, so that you only used them off-road, but could easily control them with your high beam switch.
The Bronco High Beam is activated through LIN data, it is not as simple as applying 12V power. The High beam signal is coded data from the BCM.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Madmen2008

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the explanation on how the lights function a bit better.

I understand that the high beams are controlled by the LIN bus, I think you explained that in a post long ago. But the Oracle headlight is already reading the LIN bus and converting it to a analog function to actuate the high beam shutter. It would be nice to have the signal that opens the shutters come out of the headlight or if you could make a module that just reads the LIN bus for the high beam and output that signal, I would buy that (I don't think I'm alone on this).

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks we will look into this, appreciate the feedback!

Also for the original question on the Switchback, here is a video that demonstrates this, you can forward to about the 1 minute mark.
Sponsored