Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday, lots of owners have grabbed the coupons and ordered our Rear Door Tailgate Table. ๐Ÿ’‹Big thanks from all of you for trusting us! Can't wait to see pics from your camping trips and make sure our "baby" is serving you well!

Quick heads-up about our time-limited deal:

Some owners said the discount code wasn't working yesterday, but it's all good now! If you haven't ordered yet, don't miss out. This spring sale is a one-time thing for this product. Get it nowโ€”it's a must-have!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Original Price: $299
Limited Time Offer: $254.15

Use code 15FLXCYP for 15% off Offer valid from April 12th, 2024 to April 22nd, 2024

๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ”œ https://amzn.to/3Je8aRB

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jdbabb4247

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yesterday, lots of owners have grabbed the coupons and ordered our Rear Door Tailgate Table. ๐Ÿ’‹Big thanks from all of you for trusting us! Can't wait to see pics from your camping trips and make sure our "baby" is serving you well!

Quick heads-up about our time-limited deal:

Some owners said the discount code wasn't working yesterday, but it's all good now! If you haven't ordered yet, don't miss out. This spring sale is a one-time thing for this product. Get it nowโ€”it's a must-have!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Original Price: $299
Limited Time Offer: $254.15

Use code 15FLXCYP for 15% off Offer valid from April 12th, 2024 to April 22nd, 2024

๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ”œ https://amzn.to/3Je8aRB

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg
I wish I would have seen this table 2 weeks ago, had just purchased and installed IAG table, it's nice and excellent quality, but I do like this table better.

OP
OP
BA OffRoad

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I would have seen this table 2 weeks ago, had just purchased and installed IAG table, it's nice and excellent quality, but I do like this table better.
That's fine๏ผ~ You can stay tuned for our other great products.:wink:๐Ÿ’‹

Sponsored