Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks to @Rickperry we can make our Broncos look they way they should. I photographed the process:
You can get yours here: https://www.broncodepotusa.com/
Best $85 Bucks i've spent yet!

See ya later, fridge magnet...
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! IMG_3427

A heat gun and dental floss later:
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! IMG_3428

Laser leveled:
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! IMG_3430

double checking my work:
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! IMG_3431

Beautiful!
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! IMG_3432
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! IMG_3438
Other side:
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! IMG_3444

Smile for your close-up
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! IMG_3453

Perfection!
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! IMG_3452
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks good and nice job getting them straight. Was the laser necessary? I was thinking the bottom of the script should be parallel with the crease in the fender. They look crooked on the website.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good! Hopefully you didn't count on the sticker top being level. Did you level it with the ground or with a body line? Obviously they are going to be different, depends how it eyeballs I suppose.

Edit; with the ground it appears, slight droop on the right, Bronco sits nose high?

OP
OP
AbeFroman

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks good! Hopefully you didn't count on the sticker top being level. Did you level it with the ground or with a body line? Obviously they are going to be different, depends how it eyeballs I suppose.

Edit; with the ground it appears, slight droop on the right, Bronco sits nose high?
I think the droop comes from the ultra wide camera lens setting. I triple checked with the laser and a bubble level, both show right on.

I leveled using the 2 o's in lowercase script. was the only thing I could reference to be the same height horizontally.

@Rickperry, maybe you can make a template to provide future orders, leveling and keeping the same height off the belt line was the hardest part of the install.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice inspiration on how to get it precise. Planning this myself - I was feeling like it needed to be about 3/4-1” higher than the original trim badge to match OG Bronco position. If you notice it’s about 2/3 the height of the B below the body line. This is nitpicking AF. Glossy looks great on FE.

Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! 15449E18-FC28-49B0-B088-DCB414408196
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! DA6E4317-B106-4704-A735-B9451CC50927
Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! 8B659484-E3FF-4C59-B215-AED1793ACBFB

Sponsored
OP
OP
AbeFroman

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was thinking the bottom of the script should be parallel with the crease in the fender. They look crooked on the website.
This is what I was going for, I do think the wide angle lens setting is affecting the picture

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks really good. At first I thought to pass on this, but I like it :cool:

OP
OP
AbeFroman

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice inspiration on how to get it precise. Planning this myself - I was feeling like it needed to be about 3/4-1” higher than the original trim badge to match OG Bronco position. If you notice it’s about 2/3 the height of the B below the body line. This is nitpicking AF. Glossy looks great on FE.

Ford Bronco Bye Bye "First Edition", hello Bronco! 8B659484-E3FF-4C59-B215-AED1793ACBFB
Agree, it was tricky to align to the B since its round at the top and the rest of the logo flexes so its not entirely ridgid. But thats not a complaint, as it has to mold to the shape of the fender.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree, it was tricky to align to the B since its round at the top and the rest of the logo flexes so its not entirely ridgid. But thats not a complaint, as it has to mold to the shape of the fender.
Good call. I haven’t even done a dry test. They just showed up today. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the droop comes from the ultra wide camera lens setting. I triple checked with the laser and a bubble level, both show right on.

I leveled using the 2 o's in lowercase script. was the only thing I could reference to be the same height horizontally.

@Rickperry, maybe you can make a template to provide future orders, leveling and keeping the same height off the belt line was the hardest part of the install.
Looks fantastic! I finally got my bronco and was finally able to start a template. It will be available very soon!

Looks good and nice job getting them straight. Was the laser necessary? I was thinking the bottom of the script should be parallel with the crease in the fender. They look crooked on the website.
Website pictures was a rush job because I only had 15 min with it at the dealer 😭.
I installed it today with the template and some of the crookedness can be attributed to the forward rake of the vehicle.
Sponsored