Sponsored

I checked True Car for the value of my 2021 AMB 4 door Sasquatch’d, soft top Base with the 2.7

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
In December of 2022 my wife’s Bronco was on its way from the factory to our dealership. She had a Subaru Forester that we needed to sell or trade in. We found the best value to sell her Subaru Forester was through True Car to a local dealer they selected. Their deal was a few thousand more than what we were quoted if we traded with the Ford dealer we ordered her 2022 bronco through.
The other day I was thinking about that and I checked True Car for the value of my 2021 AMB 4 door Sasquatch’d, soft top Base with the 2.7 engine and I was pleasantly surprised at what I got back. $34,975
I got the 2021 Bronco through Granger with their October order special of $2000 off. I ended up paying around $39000 out the door for my Bronco in Oct 2021.

To see an estimated value of $34,975 is pretty cool in my opinion.
I have no interest in selling though and plan on keeping the Bronco for years more.

IMG_3296.jpeg
Sponsored

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fair warning: I got a TrueCar estimate and I went to all three dealerships listed. In person, all three said they could only give me $10-11k below the TrueCar offer.

It was an extra slap in the face, because I called ahead to two of them to confirm the number online was a "guaranteed" offer and they both said "the only way it would change is if it went higher." I drove over an hour to get there and in person they said they needed to reduce it by $11k due to "the market." The vehicle itself was immaculate.

So, I wouldn't put much stock in the TrueCar estimate.

E: this was last year, before prices dropped.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny, I just went to check the value of mine on Truecar and it has me as a 2.3 instead of a 2.7 (when I ever the VIN). Seems to be no way to fix that detail!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fair warning: I got a TrueCar estimate and I went to all three dealerships listed. In person, all three said they could only give me $10-11k below the TrueCar offer.

It was an extra slap in the face, because I called ahead to two of them to confirm the number online was a "guaranteed" offer and they both said "the only way it would change is if it went higher." I drove over an hour to get there and in person they said they needed to reduce it by $11k due to "the market." The vehicle itself was immaculate.

Gotta make up an ADM by reducing your trade!

CaliBronco92

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Base
The cheapest 4 door V6 Bronco on Cars.com within 150 miles on of my Zip Code is 44k.

I think getting more than 35k wouldn't be hard in this market.

In my head I have the value of my 2022 Base V6 Sasquatch at around 38k. I purchased this spec expecting it to have the best resale value(since I know myself and I've never kept a vehicle longer than 3 years). I think I was pretty close, technically the base without sasquatch probably has slightly better resale

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base

Our 1 and only experience with True Car was with the Subaru Forester and the dealer True Car sent us to gave us exactly what the quote was. Again, I'm not selling the Bronco. It's just nice to see the value is higher than I expected for a 3 yr old vehicle.

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$44k for a 2022 fully loaded a51 badlands sasquatch - minus the leather seats and at 11k miles.

vroom was offering $55k back in September, fwiw
Sponsored