Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

curious about the discount offers everyone received. was that taken off the top of the price or did they cut a check separately? would seem silly to pay tax on the $4300

i left those off figuring i could just order them later. new game.. how long does it take for delivery after it changes to "in production"???
Depends on your dealer and state. Granger took it off the top as a rebate. The state of Wisconsin believes a rebate is not the same as a discount and charged me the difference in tax when I picked up my plates.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Broncaroo

Heritage
First Name
Sharrol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m also stuck in ‘production purgatory’ since 1/22 because I ordered roof racks. I saw somewhere else this is somehow a hold up for all of us.
I’m stuck in production from 1/22 and no roof rack for my order. AUX switches and LED lighting are the only add ons. Not one update since 1/22.

Last edited:

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Granger took it off the top as a rebate. The state of Wisconsin believes a rebate is not the same as a discount and charged me the difference when I picked up my plates.
I'm also a Granger customer. Invoice less $2000 was reflected in the discounted sales price. The Private Offer dollar amount was listed as a rebate on Granger's bill of sale. North Carolina DMV added the rebate value back onto the final sales price to calculate taxes due at registration.

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@ColoradoBroncoFan
I only noticed once the title and registration docs were returned to me. Nothing was said to me, and I chose to say nothing in return🤐.
Two weeks of driving my Bronco later, the minor indignation I felt is long forgotten.

This truck is such a sweet ride😍🤩😛! You will get yours yet!

Sponsored
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang,65 Barracuda,99 F250,13 Taurus,15 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am the happy owner of this vehicle now, but as I was messing with the screen settings I noticed in the economy view next to android auto the bronco pictured is the standard image of the model. Almost seems like a missed opportunity for an updated image of the heritage grill on that screen. Obviously not a big deal and I understand the need to not have a bunch of separate software versions, but it would be cool.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club photo_5075873207923354776_y

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Exactly one month into owning the HE Bronco… back driver’s side window popped off the adhesive. Ford Service center has her now 😢
IMG_0808.jpeg
Well that's not good!!! Was it just hanging by the front guides then or did it fall out?

WACOBronc

Heritage
First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well that's not good!!! Was it just hanging by the front guides then or did it fall out?
It was hanging on by the guides. Ford said they are going to have to order a new window so not sure it mattered anyway. Technician said it was the second HE in two days with the same problem that he has seen.

Window.jpg

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Exactly one month into owning the HE Bronco… back driver’s side window popped off the adhesive. Ford Service center has her now 😢
IMG_0808.jpeg
I had the same issue about a week after delivery, I just put it back together temporarily using superglue after cleaning the gunk off. I am getting a replacement window from Ford, to be installed today……
mine was rattling, so I pulled it off and drove to the dealer.

IMG_0125.jpeg

Sponsored

WACOBronc

Heritage
First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had the same issue about a week after delivery, I just put it back together temporarily using superglue after cleaning the gunk off. I am getting a replacement window from Ford, to be installed today……
mine was rattling, so I pulled it off and drove to the dealer.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0125
Makes me a little worried for the other windows. Tech said its been happening on the very back window on the newer Broncos also. Did they give you a timeframe how long from ordering to install it would take? My guys didn't have a great answer.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Makes me a little worried for the other windows. Tech said its been happening on the very back window on the newer Broncos also. Did they give you a timeframe how long from ordering to install it would take? My guys didn't have a great answer.
I took it back a week ago Monday, they called me Tuesday this week to say the window was here and scheduled an install with a local window/windshield replacement company that is supposed to come to my house to do the install today . I will update you how the install goes, because they did not just send a window but the whole frame assembly as well.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
IMG_0808.jpeg
the Window Installation guy just left, we just swapped out the superglued window out of the frame assembly and left the old frame attached to the top.
my superglued window was pretty secure and looked like new, so we reattached it to the new frame that came with the replacement window and he gave it back to me. so now I have an extra driver’s side rear window in case this new one breaks. It took all of 10 minutes to swap windows, clean the glass and sign the paperwork. I should take up a side job as a window fixit guy.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0129

IMG_0099.jpeg

Last edited:

WACOBronc

Heritage
First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

the Window Installation guy just left, we just swapped out the superglued window out of the frame assembly and left the old frame attached to the top.
my superglued window was pretty secure and looked like new, so we reattached it to the new frame that came with the replacement window and he gave it back to me. so now I have an extra passenger side window in case this new one breaks. It took all of 10 minutes to swap windows, clean the glass and sign the paperwork. I should take up a side job as a window fixit guy.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0099
Nice! Hoping mine is as quick. I get the feeling it won’t be but we will see.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey Y’all, looky what @HertiageMerica got!!! Welcome to the Heritage Club, Bro!!!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1708048116481
Sponsored