Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jeep Renegade is like "I got this bro!". :LOL:

Ford Bronco Mud & Obstacle Courses @ Rocky Glen OHV with Chicagoland Broncos 1695921445505

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
he actually did really well lol, and after his rock climbing, hes adding a lift and upgraded CVs
I'm not surprised that he did well. People underestimate what those smaller SUVs can do.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not surprised that he did well. People underestimate what those smaller SUVs can do.
100%…
I’ll admit, I was guilty the first time he joined us on a trip to Badlands ORP, I was questioning if he should be trying a lot of the stuff we were doing, but he very quickly made me say “ok, he’s got this!”

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
100%…
I’ll admit, I was guilty the first time he joined us on a trip to Badlands ORP, I was questioning if he should be trying a lot of the stuff we were doing, but he very quickly made me say “ok, he’s got this!”
Yeah from the videos he goes pretty much full send and I am 100% impressed. Hell at the Nuclear Invasion this year a byron there were guys in those little SUVs doing things I didn't want to do in my BB hahaha

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah from the videos he goes pretty much full send and I am 100% impressed. Hell at the Nuclear Invasion this year a byron there were guys in those little SUVs doing things I didn't want to do in my BB hahaha
LoL yeah, Jake in the Red Sport said F-IT and went all in on the hard trail!

Sponsored