Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it safe to assume you had it painted?
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST PART NUMBERS???!!!!
I have looked everywhere. Maybe I'm just to dumb to find it, but can someone help me find the part numbers for grille and letter for the heritage setup?

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have looked everywhere. Maybe I'm just to dumb to find it, but can someone help me find the part numbers for grille and letter for the heritage setup?
The heritage grill hasn't been officially released yet. A few months ago (Maybe even last year) some company got hold of a bunch of prototype grilles and started selling them. I'm pretty sure this is one of those.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The heritage grill hasn't been officially released yet. A few months ago (Maybe even last year) some company got hold of a bunch of prototype grilles and started selling them. I'm pretty sure this is one of those.
I reject your reality and substitute it for my own.
I want it now šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Sponsored
OP
OP
monkeysdad

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The grill is no longer available. I've tried to buy another one through parts department at my Ford dealership. They have changed the part number a couple times now. My feeling is that they made a short run to build a few "heritage" editions and I got in at the right time to get one.

OP
OP
monkeysdad

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This came through my Ford dealership parts department. I believe they did have a manufacturer build a small run for their "heritage" bronco project. I was lucky enough to get one.

OP
OP
monkeysdad

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reject your reality and substitute it for my own.
I want it now šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
When I ordered through my parts department the part number was M2DZ8200HA. That part number is no longer in production but it has been superseded to a new part number and it is M2DZ8200HBPTM. Its not in production yet, but the last part is interesting because the PTM means Paint To Match. So by that the possible "Heritage" edition could have a grill painted to match the color of the Bronco. But I guess only time will tell.

Here is the parts tag that was on the box of the grill.

Ford Bronco Custom Heritage Grill in Solar Silver + Oracle letter lights added to my Bronco! PXL_20220716_170409773

Last edited:

wmd1971

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good! In the process of doing the same. Going to use the uplifter switch for the logo. Using a Badlands grille on my OBX. Wasn't aware of the heritage grille.
Ford Bronco Custom Heritage Grill in Solar Silver + Oracle letter lights added to my Bronco! 20220727_093633

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice but I canā€™t see losing the iconic Bronco. Adds value and distinction to me. Donā€™t remind me itā€™s just another Ford. Haha kidding.

Sponsored

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well today was the day that it all came together. Attached the letters after going through a couple resprays of the letters. Got all the wiring completed this morning and made sure the wires were as hidden as I could get them. I switched over all the hardware from original grill to the new one. All the clips come off and camera is mounted to a bracket that has the same mounting holes as original grill. Can't say that this works for all grills but it did for this application.

Ford Bronco Custom Heritage Grill in Solar Silver + Oracle letter lights added to my Bronco! 20220727_093633

Wiring that I tried to hide as best as possible. You can see the mounting point for the camera on the left side of the "O" and the right side of the "R." All mounting hardware transferred fairly easily.

The camera housing is still black but doesn't bother me at this point.

The letters are from Oracle and are backlit in white. I will get a better picture tonight.

I think the finished product (for now) turned out like I thought in my head. On to the next part for the Bronco!
I can't tell from the picture, did you paint the letter AMB or Black? I think your color choice of the grill is great, now if the fender flares could match . . .

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice but I canā€™t see losing the iconic Bronco. Adds value and distinction to me. Donā€™t remind me itā€™s just another Ford. Haha kidding.
No bronco ever said bronco on the front until 21' lol, so it's not really iconic to have it on the front.
Sponsored