Sponsored

Colorado Bronco Club

A place for Coloradans to share ideas with other Bronco owners, organize meets, and plan 4X4 excursions into the great Rocky Mountains!
BlakeD69
Hi all, now that I have received my Bronco I plan on taking the Bronco Colorado flag I designed and is in the main logo for our group and ordering some decals for those that may want them.
I have a four door so I am looking for someone with a 2 door to give me dimensions of the back side windows for sizing.
Any help with sizing is appreciated. I will keep you all posted on sizes I plan on producing to gauge interest.
Show full message
b_moar
b_moar
Any thoughts on making actual custom printed flags?
schiffhl
I’d love to order a decal from you. I’m located in Boulder.
BlakeD69
BlakeD69
I played with two sizes for the decals. 6x9 and 8x12. I think I am going with 6x9 but would appreciate any feedback. Added to original post
BlakeD69
BlakeD69
i guess i cant edit my original post to add the picture.
eaburke80221
eaburke80221
I am 100000% interested! Keep us posted
DaveH
DaveH
Am interested.
BlakeD69
BlakeD69
OK I am ordering some this week and then will ask people to private message me once I have them to share.
BlakeD69
BlakeD69
In case you did not see other post,

Good response so far from here and Colorado Facebook groups.

1) Price is $10 per Colorado Bronco Sticker
2) EMail me at [email protected] and I will send Venmo instructions. I have been mailing them out the business day after I get details on mailing address and payment.
3) If you live in Denver area, I am also open to you stopping by after you call or text me 571-839-1950.
I live near 2nd and Broadway.

Thanks, Blake

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views