Sponsored

Arkansas Broncos

Everybody in the state of Arkansas with a Bronco is welcome to join!
smhenry
Headed to Hot Springs in a few days to play around at the off-road park. Any insights or words of wisdom that can be shared?
Show full message
Reactions: Hossamus Prime
Hossamus Prime
Hossamus Prime
Stay away from Ultimate Adventure. That one was a little much. Snake is a great one, Fun Run, and Squids Juant is a must for a great photo op at the top. @SFAforester and @VoltageDrop ran with me when I went in May for the Fun Run Event.
smhenry
smhenry
Good knowledge to have. Thanks for your input!
ffdemoss
With the rain this week, things are going to be slick. I ran Snake in August...sketchy in some areas but Bronco performed. Have fun!
cyberfalco
cyberfalco
Solid rain is very good on a lot of the trails. It washes the dirt off the rocks. I did a guide Friday after Thanksgiving and we had no issues.

Start off getting your feet wet on the B trails behind the office. Avoid Bilstein Ravine though unless you walk it first. It is very narrow but very doable if you know your vehicle.

All of Snake is doable but you can cut out early right past Rock Fink. I find the remainder of Snake kind of boring.

You can go up Power Wagon Point on the left side. Then shoot down 5 and go down Squid's Jaunt or the pipeline trail next to it. Take a right on 1, and head to Brandon's Run.

Go across the street and make an immediate right onto the H trails. Follow the 2-diamond rated H trails all the way to the mountain ridge and head towards Jim's Overlook via H42.

Keep going down H42 to J18. It should be doable although I have not taken my Bronco through yet I have taken my other vehicles through there.
cyberfalco
cyberfalco
I would not do Ultimate Adventure by your self.
smhenry
smhenry
Had a great time, even though rain was present all but one day. I hit Snake and Rubicon Ridge and did some night riding with some friends on some other trails that I don't recall the names. While dropping into Rubicon Ridge I wondered what the hell I just got myself into, but with good spotters I made it through the trail with ease. All my friends were impressed and stated on numerous occasions that they want to order a Bronco now. Haha!
Hot Springs 8.png.jpg
Hot Springs 7.png.jpg
Hot Springs 6.png.jpg
Hot Springs 5.png.jpg
Hot Springs 1.png
Hot Springs 4.png.jpg

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)